Tips on driving guy wild???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pheanyx, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

I enjoy kinda teasing guys to turn then on.:angel: I have my own move and tricks but I think if I could change things it up it would be more fun, on both sides. Just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestion for me. :wavey:

2. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

The "almost a kiss" is really great...grab him firmly, pull him close, lean in for a kiss, and right when your lips barely touch, stop...he'll lean in further, you pull away...tease him, then grab the back of his head or nape of his neck and pull him in and kiss the hell out of him.

Tickleish people are fun to torment as well....find his most tickleish spot, and tickle it with your lips/tongue.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol, ticklish can be fun... but i'd avoid it. it's nice to be tickled a lil bit, but it's not erotic to be tickled till u pee ur pants.

ummm, to tease a guy.. start out with passionate kissing. straddle him (laying down). kiss your way down his neck. feel up under his shirt and slowly rake your nails down his body. run your fingers along the inside of his jeans/pants w/o taking them off. kiss all down his stomach, licking here, nipping there. slowly slowly unbutton his pants and unzip them. pull his boxers down and kiss all over. yank his jeans off and run your fingers/nails up his calves, inner thighs, and tickle his balls. light kisses all over his inner thighs and some flicking of the tongue here and there. suck one ball into your mouth, then the other. then give him one long (hopefully) lick from the base of his penis to the tip.... and then go back to kissing his stomach and neck. continue running some nails along his inner thighs while you kiss him.

decide where you go from here, you can contineu teasing him by repeating all that.. or give him a mind blowing blow job, or straddle him and fuck him like crazy.

4. Original

Original OT Supporter

Damn I wish I could get that right now :x:

5. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

One minor detail: I don't do blow jobs. :dunno: Not sure why, I just plain don't want to. But the rest sounds pretty good, thanks.

6. Lad

Lad Guest

offer him anal then. That drives guys nuts. But tell him you wanna do it, you just cant tell him when.... Hold it over his head until he is so crazy. Now bear in mind with this though.... lol. Dont do that if he is a hardcore fuck. Or driving him nuts with that might make him rip you a new hole... or at least feel like you are getting one. :noes:

7. mel my finger

mel my finger New Member

This one cocktease ordered a milkshake. Instead of just eating it thru the straw, she'd dip the straw in her shake and slowly lick the stuff off. Couldn't do anything cuz she has a bf.

My balls were so blue.

8. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

:ugh:

9. Lad

Lad Guest

Well maybe if you DID give him one...... His mind would be blown :bigthumb:

10. weakone

weakone New Member

Well, that's one thing that would blow your man's mind. Starting off slow, going faster, alternating between licking and sucking, using your hands, etc.

Why won't you go down on him? Does he go down on you?

11. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

I see it as a personal preference, I just don't see a point, and plus what do I get out of it. And yes, my current boy toy does go down on me. And before you think that thought, he has said that he probably enjoys more than I do, which I don't see how that is possible, cause he is really good. But thats what he said.

But I still would like more ideas that don't have to do with blow jobs. He kinda gets a kick out of being teased, thats the biggest reason I'm asking for help.

12. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

I don't mean to sound rude but it sounds like you are just selfish and only thinking about yourself (on this subject). You not seeing a point and saying that you don't get anything out if it makes it obvious that you are only concerned with you. What you would get out of it, is knowing you are satisfying him in probably the ultimate way. I can relate to your "boy toy" when he says he probably enjoys it more than you because i personally love eating pussy. The reason i love it so much is because nothing turns me on more than knowing "I'm" the one causing my girl so squirm around in pleasure, and "I'm" the one who caused her body to lock up due to the intense orgasm that "I" made her have. So if you weren't so concerned with "what would you be getting out", you would just do it because it makes you happy to make him happy, just like it makes him happy to make you happy.

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

here's one, take his tie, or belt, and tie his hands together to a bedpost/rail/whatever. take your underwear (sexy silk thong) and toss it on his chest. then blind fold him with something (scarf or whatever) and drag your underwear over his whole body massaging all over. tickle him and make him beg for more. put the condom on yourself, dont untie his hands or blindfold. slowly slide down onto his dick, if he thrusts, sit up. go at your own pace and tease the fuck out of him.

when you're tired off teasing, untie his hands and blind fold and let him have at it, you'll have him fucking your brains out like a mad man.

14. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

It's a bit selfish that you don't suck his cock. Although it wasn't the subject of the post, you should do it.

15. weakone

weakone New Member

The point to it? Making your "boy toy" feel good in a way other than him being inside you. My boyfriend tells me he enjoys going down on me more than I enjoy it. I feel the same about going down on him. When he's squirming underneath or grabbing my hair or grabbing onto my back, it's because that's what I, personally, am doing to him and making him feel. It's not something that he has to exert force into, like sex, and not something that's bringing me sexual pleasure as much as psychological pleasure. That's the point to it.

16. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

the point is pleasing your guy. and what do you get out of it? you get the satisfaction that you're pleasing your man. i love going down on my girlfriend, but does that mean that i dont want oral sex? not at all. you should get pleasure out of it cause he gets pleasure out of it, just as he gets pleasure out of giving you pleasure.

17. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Ok, I've just gotten out of a really bad 2 year relationship, where I was lucky if he lasted more than a minute. I put up with cause I loved him. Now I just want to have fun, and this guy is not my bf, he is quite literally my "boy toy". And he is ok with that.

18. nailcrazy

nailcrazy New Member

WOW:rolleyes: I HATE when anyone says stuff like this. I know this isn't a place to bash and i'm not towards you, but in general that response is EASILY enough that if i ever heard that from ANY woman i wouldn't even think about trying to have sex with her. That mentality is horendous. Your not even having an excuse other then "IM SELFISH" Can't believe that guy would even bother going down for an attitude like that. What a boring partner.

Shut up, suck the dick, tell him thank you for letting you suck it, and then make dinner!:hsd:

19. nailcrazy

nailcrazy New Member

Speechless:eek3:

20. Jonnie Boomboom

Jonnie Boomboom New Member

So you're a cocktease?

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it's clear that you want to please this "boy toy" of yours, otherwise you wouldn't be here. i think it'd be hard for anyone to say you're completely selfish... but not reciprocating oral sex is just a huge no no.

just because you spent 2 years w/o pleasure because of a minute man that you "put up with" because you "loved him" doesn't mean that you need to deny him oral. *shrug* to each their own.

22. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

=) my girlfriend loves the female version of this.

23. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Yeah, pretty much. At least for the moment.:wiggle:

24. Bouwnt

Bouwnt choppa choppaaa

no bj no care

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

So.... you admit to being a worthless skank whore? :ugh2:

Seriously though -- thats just not right. Personally I'm not into premarital sex, but I at least can understand people who are. This, however, is just wrong. At bare minimum, have the decency to be in a relationship with someone before extending to that physical plane...