Tips On dressing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jaded, May 8, 2006.

1. Jaded

Jaded New Member

Alright, Im in highschool. I usually just wake up and throw some clothes on, But I want to start dressing clean, or nice. Any tips on what looks good, What brands, how to match and basic tips and pointers would be nice. Girls HELP plyz :wtc:

2. DonTalarico

DonTalarico New Member

Well, might as well start from the feet up. Everyone likes slightly diff styles and colors. However you can't go wrong with having a pair of white shoes, brown shoes, and black shoes. Personally I like Adidas classics because I'm pretty casual. But yea, ditch the skate shoes for sure. Keep em clean. I'll let others field the actual clothing question.

3. Original

Original OT Supporter

AskMen.com has some great fashion tips. It's also on top of a lot of trends (clothing, cologne, shoes, hairstyles). Anything from color matching to layering, you can find a lot.

You will find it's directed towards men in their 20's and young 30's. But who cares, you can be in highschool and still dress classy :coold:

4. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

i work at one of Britains top Fashion Retailers, River Island. I'd be glad to tell you whats in, and whats not :)

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

pick some kind of style and go w/ it. people will tell you that one style is bad and another is good but honestly as long as you stand out and are comfortable at the same time, you've found a match. at some point i switched from random t-shirts and random pants to a dress shirt + jeans. for me this works

6. derivative

derivative OT Supporter

i go to class looking like im going to work; dress shirt or polo tucked into kahkis. it makes you look very neat and formal.

7. EvilJediJ

EvilJediJ New Member

Most Important= Get clothes that fit, baggy sucks.

Khakis and a dress shirt= I'm in my 30's. You are in high school, go with cool, expensive jeans and vintage T-shirts. Also wear bracelets and necklaces, as these catch girls eyes. I rock that look and I'm 22. Girls compliment me on my clothes all the time. I'm sure all the cool kids in your HS are wearing Hollister and AnF, shit like that. You can wear that stuff to or you can be a little different. The old worn out style is really in

I am interested in hearing what Darrin has to say though..

8. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

I would reccomend NOT wearing all the Abercrombie and alike stuff, those are too commercial and conforming not to mention child labor........but yeah just go with what you like, sometimes the cheap stuff are the most stylish ones if you know how to work it and match.

I have days where I don't care and just go out in shorts and a t shirt..but other times I dress up nice (harder to do in spring since jeans are too hot for wehre I'm at) but yeah nice deisgner jean plus some cool shirt or dress shirt and ur set.
    I'm 20ish...college and only dress up for real real when wanting attention from a girl :big grin: