tips on a sweet romantic night out??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thisgsx, Sep 7, 2005.

1. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

It's going to be my gf's bday in a few months, and I'd like to plan ahead. Im 24 she's 22, and I'd like some tips, advice, suggestions on a very romantic night out. We're located in so cal, inland empire to be exact, and I dont really want to make a drive all the way to LA or whatever, but if I have to then its no problem. Anyways, help? Thanks Vag!

...Im looking for something thats unique. Something out of the ordinary.

2. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

hmmm....
    make her go out of the house or something for a while before you go out, before dinner scatter the bed with rose pettals, and trail them down to the front door, surround the bed with candles (well near the bed shelves etc), have some massage oils etc
    take her out for dinner at a fancy restraunt,
    take her home and let her go in first, so she can be welcomed with a trail of rose pettals, and she can follow them up to the bedroom, where you should have apresent for her...

strip her down, and give her a nice long massage, follow up by making love, and then a nice hot scented bath, (or switch them around or something)

EDIT: or get a skywriter to write something in the sky for her or something

or... if she has any fantasies fullfill them :|?

3. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

The rose petals idea sounds great but I've already done that :) ...although the skywriter part is something Im going to have to look into. Thanks!

4. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Im looking forward to next Thursday

My Girlfriend LOVES Jack Johnson, and hes playing near me next Thursday but the tickets sold out in 30 seconds...so i bought them on eBay rediculously over priced. We're probably gonna drive down there, have dinner, go to the concert, and get a hotel room and skip school the next day :)

5. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Good call. Hotel sex ftw.

6. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Agreed. . . . nothing like romping around a room that has had countless people in it, and adding to the mystique of where you're staying. :o