Tips for lasting longer

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schrinediggity, Mar 1, 2006.

1. schrinediggity

schrinediggity New Member

Hey OT, i tried to do a search but it looks like to do that you have to have a subscription. Anyways, I am looking for advice on how to last longer in the old sackaroo lol. I'm 20 and not real experienced when it comes to sex. I've had sex probably 15 times between 2 girls (ya i know late bloomer) Anyways, when i am having sex it usually lasts somewhere between 3-10 minutes. I think the longest i have lasted is somethingl ike 18 minutes. And the shortest like 2 lol. I've only had sex with a condom. On two occasions I was able to go right away again after, the other 13, not so much. I feel like the girl is just getting into things when I am just finishing. At least by the moans and such. I've tried doing some male pc exercises, but don't think i'm doing them right, i read that if your butt flexes when your doing them, your not doing them correctly. I've also tried differenct positions, doggie, her on top, and me on top. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
    fuck more.

3. V!

V! New Member

I always last longer with her on top

:dunno:

4. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

While your doing your thing, think of other things. Last night I was working some girl with my roommate, and I was just thinking of everything I had to do today, just took my mind off the sex. Hasnt failed me yet.

5. Cleaver

Cleaver Yes

Wank more, try to hold it in :dunno: All the wise guys says it works...

6. stevogabe

stevogabe OT Supporter

:tagteam:

7. ///MPOWER

///MPOWER New Member

Just masturbate before you go out.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

And don't just fuck straight through. Stop every minute or so, change positions, go down on her for a while, kiss her all over her body, DON'T fuck her and instead tease her by rubbing it against her clit, between her legs, get a blow job, do 69, etc. There's a million things you can do. If you just fuck her straight for 10 minutes and you're done, what fun is it for her?

9. CaliHaze

CaliHaze New Member

more control will come with the more experience you have. i remember the first 2-3 times i boned it took me forever to bust, if at all. i think i was too nervous about the whole situation to even concentrate on what i was doing. masturbating earlier in the day will def help. and you don't have to go all superman, switch up the pace/position every 5 minutes are so. is she more experienced than you? if so, let her take control next time, you are just along for the ride.

10. Mojo

Mojo New Member

this and condoms has worked for me all the time. concentrate on her instead of yourself too.