Tips for lasting longer

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by koach, Apr 21, 2005.

1. koach

koach Guest

The first few girls I had sex with, I was lucky to be the minute man. I remember one time where I thrusted 4 times and came. Another time I came putting on a condom. It was just ridiculous with the first 3 girls. A big part of it was that the girls were young (first 2 girls were 14) and we did it without condoms (yeah yeah, i know). But even that aside, i was a minute man.

Finally, girl #4 (who i ended up marrying), i was able to have sex like normal after we did it enough. Sometimes it would be 10 minutes, other times 45, etc. Finally I was having normal sex that was fulfilling to both parties.

We've now been married 6 years, and as expected, our sex life isn't as active. We have sex once every week or 2. So when we do have sex, I'm lucky to last 2-3 minutes. I know that if we had sex every day, I could build my "tolerance" back up, so to speak. But since we don't do it as often, I don't know what to do.

I find that when I don't masterbate often, I'm REALLY quick. And if I masterbate almost daily, I can last 5-10 minutes if I'm lucky.

So what can I do to help this? Masterbate 3 times a day? I've seen cremes that reduce sensitivity and are supposed to prolong sex, but i don't want to go that route.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

figure out where your sex life has gone, and then get it back. maybe she only wants to have sex 2 or 3 times a week because you've turned into a minute man? start having regular frequent sex and all involved will be happier for it.

3. JimDab

JimDab The holiest lurker.

:werd:

:smileysex:

4. TNFlyBoy

TNFlyBoy F =/= ma?? wtf??

i just wanted to chime in here to second your view on creams, i used a condom that had that stuff in it, i think it was a durex max pleasure or something like that. once it kicked in my dick went numb and soft very quick... sadness ensued. my girlfriend took those condoms and threw them away ASAP.

as for the other problem, i don't really have anything cuz i'm having the same sort of problem, i just moved 190 miles away from my gf a few months ago and have since lost my "tolerance" as you say ;) so i'm very interested in possible solutions

5. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Check out the common misconceptions thread, page two. Lots of good stuff in there. And yes, certain numbing balms and things can help, but certain things can be done to improve your level of control too. Check it out!

6. koach

koach Guest

you're missing the point entirely. even if i have sex once a week, i should be able to last longer.

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yea, you should. but the easiest and in my opinion most pleasurable way to do that is to have sex all the time. if you want ot argue with me and go for your once a week method, by all means... i'm just trying to get you laid more and use a proven method that works for you.

here's a new tip, once u blow ur premature ejaculatory load. take a 2 minute break, put on another condom, and go again. if you blow fast again, put on another condom. eventualy you'll get ot the point where you'll last long enough to actualy satisfy your girl.

8. JimDab

JimDab The holiest lurker.

Durex Climax Control is what you are talking about

they also have a tube with the creme in it that they sell. it's just a numbing thing. i've tried both before and they did what i expected. no limpness or anything but just loss of some feeling. i think you SHOULD give them a try. if you don't like it then you've only wasted little bit of money, if you do like it then you have changed your whole sexlife for the better.

9. HIJACKER1

HIJACKER1 Guest

I've been with my faincee's for a long time, and this is my current probl;em and I'm 25. My last GF was the exact opposite.. sex could last forever, and BJ's were quick. Now I'm faced with never getting off on a BJ and short sex.

Any ideas? I was thinking stress levels with job MIGHT have something to do with it.

10. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

tell her you cant last longer because youre still so turned on by her.

That'll buy you some time to work on control excersizes. 2-3x a week isnt bad, but youre young, go and and do something to make yourselves feel sexy and to "relight" the spark for a while.

11. more foreplay! get her off before you enter her.

12. act like your about to pee really hard

13. remike

remike the second coming

Masterbate more often. If you beat it twice a day, you can last for a good hour or so. Also, practice makes perfect. Try to notice the first signs that you're going to bust and start going half speed. BTW, always take care of the girl first. A girl will definately go out of her way to please you if you give her a screamer and you're still flying high.

14. h0llyw00d

h0llyw00d GT Alum and UF Fan for life OT Supporter

still no def. answer to my question...

when I get head, it'll take on average 15-20 minutes, max time so far being 40 minutes...

with sex... 2-5 minutes maybe... what the hell...

15. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

pay attention to the time of day you're having sex too.
    you're more likley to last if it's early or mid day when your body is rested.

16. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it's because of the different sensation, with me it takes awhile just cause i'm used to some vigorous sliding sensations. it's alot easier to go harder/faster during sex rather than oral sex. doesn't mean it doenst feel good, just means it's not the right tempo/pressure/wetness to trigger that orgasm.

17. fifidong

fifidong Active Member

visualize your grandma ;)

18. h0llyw00d

h0llyw00d GT Alum and UF Fan for life OT Supporter

:barf:

19. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

:naughty: :rofl: jk

20. mindtrix

mindtrix FrozynFyre sponsored me

performax

21. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

If I go and get really close but don't blow the boys out and slow down for a few, then I can keep going for a long time.

Or just say, "fuck it" blow your load... wait 10 mins... and then go for an hour...

22. Bleed

Bleed New Member

that shit doesnt work. my ex and i used it once just to see what it was like. i had no problem lasting 20+ min. most of the time because i was just zoning out when nailing her. then when i focused i could make it happen right away. but i tried the extended pleasure whatever and it seriously made my dick so numb that i whacked it against a door knob and felt nothing. so that was the end of that. :hsd:

cliffs: dont ever use that numbing shit

23. PleaseEatSomeShit

PleaseEatSomeShit 1-900-RAT-FUCK

Fuck that numbing shit, I went into limp mode fast as hell. Negatory on gettign back up anytime soon either. I went to whack it back up and what do you fucking know i cant feel a damn thing

24. Prince_Prozac

Prince_Prozac New Member

The trick is before you think your going to cum you think of something unattractive like Roseanne Barr at the beach. Then you continue.

25. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Pull out for a tick and regain your composure, maybe go down on her or finger her, then stick it back in and finish the job