Tingly/Numb Feeling

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by tenletters, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenletters

tenletters New Member

Hey guys, earlier this week I wasn't feeling too great (ie. sore throat) but I began to feel better within a day or two so I began to workout, and do cardio again. I played a very intense game of basketball that night, and got very hot and sweaty (didn't think anything about it at the time). The next day I felt horrible. I had like some kind of upper-respitory infection and a tingly/numb feeling throughout my entire body, kind of like being intoxicated. I got some medicine from wal-mart and took a lot of vitamins, and today, 3 days later, the upper respitory stuff is doing much better, and I feel pretty good, but I still have that tingly/numb feeling, and I'm beginning to worry about it. Anyone had anything like this before, or any suggestions?

2. Phlab

Phlab OT Supporter

Sigh. That's why you don't workout the instant you feel slightly better.

It's not like the illness is totally eradicated the instant the symptoms die down.

3. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

well if yer on a very low cal/high physical exursion diet (dont know if u are) id say it could b the harbinger of cardiac arrest. if yer on a regular diet id say just chill 4 a few days until u get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.