Tingling in my right leg and foot during squats

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Uglybob69, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

The title pretty much says it. It's freaking me out and I'm afraid I have a bulging disk or something. It only happens when I go wider with my stance and sit back on my heels. If I go up on my toes or narrow my stance it doesn't bother me.

Suggestions? I don't even squat enough weight that anything should be happening to me IMO.

edit: It happened week before last, last week felt awesome, now it's doing it again. :wtc:

2. speedy

speedy New Member

yeah get that checked out. i herniated a disc and for awhile afterwards, got tingling down my leg and into my foot when i lifted. bad times

3. giz

giz Active Member

where specifically?

I have two bulged discs that will sometimes put pressure on my sciatic nerve. I get shooting pain down the back of my leg, then it comes over the front of my shin and down the top of my foot.

though its not tingling... crippling is a better term.

and sorry to hijack your thread, but I have a question of my own. sometimes the area directly over my left quad (teardrop area) will go completely NUMB. happens a lot when I'm stretching but also at random times. I noticed a "pulling" feeling in my left front hip when it happens. thoughts?

4. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

No pain at all, just a tingle in my foot and sometimes the leg and only at the very bottom of the squat. I'm so fucking pissed. I'm going to give it another week and then find out WTF is wrong before my insurance runs out june 30th :mad:

edit: When I say tingle, think the shock that comes with hitting your funny bone

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  5. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

I think my form has been garbage, my hips tilt a lot if I go wide and that's probably what is killing me. Narrow stance from now on only

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.