FRK "Timing is Everything" (a story NOT written by me)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, May 22, 2005.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

A 17 year old girl from Pensacola named Jenna emailed a request to be added to my friend list. Being bisexual ..and a law abiding citizen ;) I took a moment to check out her blog, her info,etc to see if I was even interested in the temptation of getting to know her.

This story is what I found. Its absolutely erotic, disturbing and horrifying...and I left her profile aroused and tense. Needless to say..I added her.

I m posting it here to share with you all. I hope she doesnt mind. (The bullets are hers..I didnt want to alter it.)

-----------------

��� Managing a coorporation is a hard business. Finding your wife in bed with one of your employees is an even harder one.
    ��� Thursday afternoon. The lawsuit against us went through and we now owe 2.3 million dollars, all because some old bastard tripped and broke his hip. I lose my Christmas bonus. The hearing ended at 2 pm, earlier than expected. News of the outcome has probably gotten to everyone else and I would be an embarassment. So I decided to go home.
    ��� Her pilates class starts at 2:30 on Thursdays so I was expecting peace and quiet. I pull into the garage and her car is there. "One of her girlfriends must have picked her up," I think to myself, "She never misses pilates." Oh how I was wrong.
    ��� As I walk in I loosen my tie and throw my coat over a nearby armchair. I hear whispers and a door shutting. A fucking burgler. Luckily I keep a loaded handgun in the chest near the door. I cock the gun because no bastard is leaving my house alive today. At least I was right about something.
    ��� Gun up, I walk towards the bedroom. She's sitting on the bed watching TV. I let my arm fall to my side.
    ��� "Home so early?" Her face is flushed.
    ��� "Thursday is pilates day," I say, ignoring her question.
    ��� "It was cancelled."
    ��� She turns her head back towards the TV. A televangalist is on. She can't stand televangalists. She watches intently as if enthralled. A bead of sweat drips down from her hairline and caresses her lips. They're fuller than usual and a darker shade of red though she doesn't seem to be wearing any lipstick. Her shirt is halfway buttoned and it's obvious she isn't wearing a bra. The rest of her body is covered by the blanket.
    ��� I rest the gun on my bedside table. I'm too tired to put it back. I throw my belt on the floor and take off my dress shirt. She doesn't say anything but I'm glad. I don't want to talk about the case. The televangalist has turned into an informercial, another program she's not fond of. She doesn't change the channel.
    ��� I slip under the covers hoping to go to sleep when I notice she isn't wearing panties. She always wears panties. White scratch marks stripe her legs. I pause momentarialy and observe. Her breathing quickens. I can see her heart beat. Nervously her eyes dart at me and back to the TV. My mouth hangs open in confusion. She casually glances at the closet. I slap her. Hard.
    ��� "You fucking slut," I accuse.
    ��� "What's your problem?" she bitches.
    ��� I get out of bed and pick the gun up.
    ��� "What do you..." she starts but she doesn't have time to finish her sentence.
    ��� I'm already opening the closet door. Huddled in a corner is a half-dressed man. I recognize him from the office. He's just another kiss-ass who's name I haven't bothered to learn. He is trembling.
    ��� "What the fuck were you thinking?" I ask. I shoot him before he responds.
    ��� Our house is not in the city. We have no neighbors.
    ��� She's crying. She has the audacity to cry.
    ��� I walk up to her and slap her with the warm barrel of the gun. The metal leaves a red mark on her face. She screams.
    ��� "Shut up," I command. She does.
    ��� "Stand up."
    ��� She wimpers.
    ��� "Stand the fuck up and take off your shirt."
    ��� She does and I see the shirt is actually his shirt. There are lipstick stains on the collar. Those stains cost a pretty penny at the dry cleaners. I would know. She knows better than to leave stains on my shirts but some of the younger ones think it's cute. It isn't.
    ��� As she unbuttons the shirt, I see the beginning of a bruise above her right breast. It was the type of bruise that highschoolers leave on each others necks. I hated her for it.
    ��� She was going too slow. I reach out and rip the shirt off. A gaping hole is left in it. Doesn't matter now, he won't be needing it back.
    ��� A bite mark is on her hip.
    ��� "Lay down on the bed."
    ��� "But I..."
    ��� "Don't say a fucking word, you worthless whore."
    ��� I push her knees up and spread them apart. Her legs are trembling and tears are rolling down her cheeks.
    ��� "Please don't," she chokes.
    ��� I put the gun to her head and cock it.
    ��� She's wet. She's still fucking wet.
    ��� With my free hand I unzip my fly. She doesn't move. If she moves, I blow her brains out. Just like I did her little boyfriend.
    ��� I kneel above her careful not to touch her, and I fuck her. I think about her fucking that kiss-ass, about how many men she's fucked in this bed, our bed. It makes me hate her even more.
    ��� She lets out a moan, but it isn't one of pleasure, and I push the barrel harder into her scalp. I go faster. I go so hard it hurts her. Her eyes are closed in a grimace and her mouth is half open with pain. She looks like she's screaming, but she knows better than to do that.
    ��� Her pain is redemption. I can see all the regret and self-loathing in her glistening face. Her beautiful, white face.
    ��� As I come I pull the trigger. She's covered with blood, and I'm covered with blood. Her blood.
    ��� I get up and leave the cunt on the bed. No where else for her to go. I grab a bottle of vodka from the bar and sip it straight out of the bottle. A smile turns the corners of my mouth.
    ��� I take the cigarettes from the bar and light one. Usually I only smoke to releave tension, but I'm already calm. The tar feels good slipping in and out of my lungs. I bring the cigarettes and booze back to the bedroom. I pour the rest of the bottle down her lifeless throat. Then I light another cigarette and put it in the corner of her mouth.
    ��� I change my bloodstained undershirt and put the cloths I was wearing earlier back on. In the bathroom, I wash my hands and face of any leftover blood. As I walk back by the bedroom a small fire is burning her skin. The smell is awful. It's a good thing I have a large fire insurence policy.
    ��� I decide that maybe it would be better if I went to the office after all.

Last edited: May 22, 2005
  2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Holy Shiiit!!!!

That story WAS disturbing.

...why I am so wet?

3. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Cherry, Cherry, Cherry,

So how long till she's 18? I would hate to see our newest moderater dipping in an illegal well.:nono:

4. Cherryfire

Haha...theyre be noooo contact with any young girl until she's legal. Im crazy..but not a fan of angry parents and jail. Go figure. :dunno:

I actually think she's a member of OT though. I did some more reading on her page and she used the :run: smiley..Hmm....lol

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...I liked it. (At first, I thought I wouldn't because I really hate overt foreshadowing, but it got me hard and wet, sooo I guess I liked it :bigthumb: )

6. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Maybe, as with so many things on the internet :rolleyes: , the age she gave you is fake. That would be good on one level but raise questions on another.

Sounds like a twisted soul no matter what their age or sex. Did the 17 yr old write this story?

7. Cherryfire

You know,I actually asked her who she was and I recognize her name here on OT. Im going to email her and ask if she minds that I posted her story. If she objects, I'll remove this.

Haha..I have no way of knowing if shes as she says she is. I guess we all are in a position of trusting eachother in here though, arent we? At least to a certain degree. If she wrote this, I don't know for sure . But thats the impression I got.
    Nevertheless..its a fantastic story.

8. Cherryfire

Our author has a name! "Tuvok",thanks for letting me keep this up. And lets hope she keeps writing for our sake. This is one of the sleaziest, most erotic stories i've read in some time.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I saw a pic of Tuvok in the main forum a while back. She is a CUTIE!!!!!!!! Such a deep dark twisted story from such a sweet, innocent face!

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:kiss: