Time vs. sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jhondatech, Sep 21, 2005.

1. jhondatech

jhondatech New Member

Ladies what is the best realalistic time for your man to last? And what do you guys do to help you go long?

jw

2. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

SEARCH!lc

3. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

take your time.... start and stop.... think of something else.... use delay creams/condoms.... practice makes perfect.... uhhh I think thats it....
    there is no perfect time.....
    /Thread.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

its more about the physical chemistry with the guy. i dated one guy who could make me cum in 3 min start to finish...our bodies just worked that well together. and other guys who couldnt make me cum at all from intercourse, regardless of how much control i had over it.

typically, 10-15 min is about prime.

5. Dax420

Dax420 Guest

When we stoped using codoms I would always get off before my GF, now a year later she almost always gets off first. Its all practice. Oh and slow down too, its not a race.

IBBSSmiley

6. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Why does time matter...as long as both enjoy it.

I prefer to go at it for 1-3hrs most of the time; don't ask me how he lasts that long either, because I have no idea. It's not all about the end result. It's about mountains of pleasure with multiple orgasms scattered here and there throughout the whole ordeal. Then you get to enjoy the full effect of just the "feel" of it all as well as the full effect of orgasms in between...it's the best of both worlds. :bigthumb:

7. jhondatech

jhondatech New Member

It seems the older I've gotten the least amount of time I can go. Now my wife has gotten hotter over the years so I like to blame it on that but I can tell she's becoming more sexual with her age and I feel like shit for not being able to last. Maybe its now a mind thing with me, I dunno. Man she gets me hot though!!

Is there anything I can do to help this besides the " rub one off before hand"

jw

8. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

it takes me longer to finnish , so ide say an hour, and my guy has no problems with that because it never gets boring :)

9. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

:werd: also, jack off once in the morning and once before you go to bed at night. i can last as long as i want to because of this, in addition to concentrating on pleasing her first. live by this schedule...i know i do :mamoru:

10. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Isnt that just how it works? Females hit their sexual peak at 30 to 38 and guys hit it at 18 to 25?I've had middle age females wear me the fuck out . And Im 23 and can keep it up for hrs w/o a lot of trouble and I can usually go back at it after a short 10 to 20 mins of rest. I enjoy the heck out of it dont get me wrong. But most of them had BF's/Husbands and I guess I developed guilt now that I actually think about settling down and I can no longer mess arround with woman that are taken.