time to increase nutrition intake? v.lots of questions :x

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by zackflavored, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackflavored

zackflavored KingShit's Post #55!

I'm getting the feeling that i need to eat more nowanddays and im only about a month and a half or so into bulking. i think that sounds plausible?

anyhoo if i were to increase my nutrition intake, how would you guys do it? i mean currently i am using cha cha's eating method, because it obviously showed results for him:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2663127 (bottom of the page area)

for example, my daily breakfast is basically: 2 servings oatmeal, 3 eggs, 1 yogurt and my daily vitamins :mamoru:

would you increase the amount of a certain food for increased intake? maybe as in 3 servings oatmeal? or would you guys add something new to the mix like some fruit or whatnot. it might not be important, but i do like looking at maxiumum gains :greddy: :x: i don't keep track of a p/c/f ratio so any opinion would do great for me!

also :o 2 more quick questions if anyone can answer them for me please.

id glucosamine a supplement where it like ummm assists in joint health, as in when i workout, it will "improve" just like muscle growth? or does it just promote joint strength. :hsugh: <--supplement noob

also im told to drink a gallon of water a day for the reason that it aids in the prevention of cramps and misc since im taking in a lot more protein than usual. but one of my friends said that it also "flushes out your system quicker" so you can eat more. sounds like it has some truth to it, but im a bit hesitant from previous information he gave me :squint:. anyone know about this?

thanks again f&n:wavey:

2. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

Eat food and pick up heavy stuff until you get bigger, I don't see what the fuss is all about :ugh:

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

4. zackflavored

ill shorten it someday.

i wikid glucosamine, didnt find out what i wanted to know. came here for a quick answer.

i do drink lots of it, atleast a gallon which i think is what is recommended. id just like to know the reasoning behind things

5. zackflavored

no problem. like i said i dont think its that important, but i like to be critical for maximum gains :o buttttt no worries

/thread

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ok fine

eat more protein than what you are eating and cut out more fat than what you are currently eating.

1.5-2g of protein per pound is working for me.

7. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

I don't see any number. Did you track what you eat ? Did you track progress/weight gain ?

8. uofapeter

uofapeter New Member

you mentioned protein but not whey, im assuming thats what you meant, hopefully. otherwise its an obvious must, i'd also pick up some creatine over any other supplement at this point

9. Cyrus The Virus

Cyrus The Virus Sha-Sha-Sha-Shiba

'Eat bigger to get bigger'

troof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.