Time is running out and I think I might like a girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zmiller91, Aug 12, 2009.

1. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

So last night I was sitting at home watching tv, and I got a text from a good friend that said "Hey, what are you doing? Me and my friend (now known as Kaitlyn) want to hang out." Now, like I said I am pretty good friends with this girl, Heather, and have met Kaitlyn one occasion prior, and have texted with her on multiple occasions.

Anyways, a few minutes later they came over and I went outside to meet them, and I could not help my self but think holy shit, Kaitlyn is absolutely beautiful. So after that realization we went inside and just sat around at talked for about four hours. We talked about everything and I made her laugh a lot. Anyways the night progressed and they left at about 2am. About an hour later I get a text from Kaitlyn telling me that she was sorry that she just barged in my house and that she normally doesn't do that.

So, flash forward to 3pm when I woke up (yeah, I woke up at 3). I get on facebook and I see a post on my wall from her saying "Hey, incase you didn't see my status, its Tuesday." She said this because the night we hung out I kept messing my days up and she told me she would help me with them by saying what day it is in her statuses. So I reply with "I did see that and I thank you. I look foward to your Wednesday status." After that I move on with my day and think nothing of it.

However, earlier tonight Heather and I are talking on Facebook, and at the end of our conversations she tells me that Kaitlyn and I hit it off pretty well last night. I just laughed and asked her if she talked about me last night, with a response of "No," nothing else, just no. And then a few moments later she asks if I wanted her to talk about me. And, with me being the guy that I am I played it safe and said no. Shortly after she signed off.

So this brings up the question. Do you think if I asked her on a date she would say yes? Even if she did I wouldn't have much time because I leave for college in three days and have made plans to hang out with my best school friends and family before I leave.

Also, would it be rude to ask her on a date if I am leaving so soon? She said that she would visit Heather at school (she is going to the same school as I am), so should I just wait for her to visit and ask her then? I have never really been in this position before, and I thank everyone in advance for their input and advice. Also, sorry about the long back story, I figured it might be necessary.

Edit: The girl that I thin I like is Kaitlyn, she is a year younger than me and will be a senior in high school. Heather is my good friend and will be going to college with me.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm confused...she's going to go to the same school as you? So what's the problem?

3. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

Ah, I'm sorry I should have clarified. The girl that I am talking about is Kaitlyn, she is a year younger than me and will be a senior in high school. Heather is my good friend, and is going to school with me.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

Ohhhh ok, how far is your college?

Even if it's close I say move forward. You're about to start college fresh, young and single. Going into it with the idea that you might be tied down to a high school senior has FAIL written all over it.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

fucking GO FOR IT. or I will come in this thread and call you a gigantic pussy every day for a year :)

who cares if you move away you move away.. she might end up at a college near you in a year. either way you've met a stunner and you've got great rapport with her, ask yourself how often THAT is gonna come up in future?

6. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Dont waste your time getting involved with a high school chick UNLESS you want that random booty call.

Think of it this way... thats guaranteed sex when she comes to visit her friend Heather. Play your cards right and it can work well in your favor.

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Why aren't you banging Heather?

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Im guessing friendzoned :mamoru:

9. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

10. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Ask her out, can't hurt. See what happens and if she is going to visit your friend at school and you hit it off good before you leave you can almost guaranteed booty when she comes to visit your friend.

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Ummm all signs point to clear pathway..... what the hell are you so scared of anyway? sounds like you're in the WIN here.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

just rub spermicide cream all over your dick and you'll be good tog o

13. THoC

THoC New Member

why are some of you pointing out that this has "FAIL" all over it? she is in HS... so? he is one year removed! he is going to college for his first year..... he is not posting about how he is in love w. this chick.

plus if we all had advice of going to college single no one would be in a RS during that time.

i say go for it. i would not go in expecting anything huge but go for it.

14. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Your going to college, tons of girls there... If you want to be tied to one girl who is not going to be there while your going to keggers, meeting new people and possibly new hook-ups... i say go for it...:ugh2:

15. THoC

THoC New Member

he is asking if he should ask the girl on a date.

16. knucks

knucks Active Member

I say you tell the girl to come visit you and Heather when you guys start school, and see if you can seal the deal then.

17. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

Yeah, I am not trying to ask her to be my girlfriend. Just on a date to get some alone time to get to know each other more.

Also, she is a devout catholic, so I can guarantee she will not put out.

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

So then what's the point?

I don't mean that as it sounds, but if you are leaving in a few days why even bother going on a date that won't get you anything?

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Spend the last few days with your family and friends. If she comes and see's you at school or you see her when you go home then maybe set a date. For now though? I don't really see the point.

20. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

Alright, you guys have given good advice before, so i will take it again. Perhaps if the situation arises by itself i will hang out with her. Anyways, thanks all for the advice.

21. Monotone

Monotone New Member

What school are you headed off to?

22. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

Im heading of to University of Iowa. Its not to far from home, but its cheap.

23. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

how sick it would be to be a freshman in college again

24. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

You're going to college...yes you should pursue this girl. And the next girl you meet. And the one after that. Your window of opportunity to bang anything that moves with little/no consequence is short. This behavior is almost expected for your first year or two or five at college. Use it. Do it. I wish I could go back and start over. Use your dick more than your feet.

25. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever take a girl to college.