Tightest....Girl...Evar!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Trickypants, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

So the other night I apparently was 'on' my game. You know what I'm talking about, your wit, intelligence, conversation skills and (in my case) height was all working. I had three girls on me at the bar...got all their numbers but eventually ended up going home with this one girl. Get back to her place, start making out, etc...

Time eventually comes...and I swear, it WOULD NOT go in...was actually painful. We kind of give up, I end up sleeping a little bit...then she starts messing around again...this time ended up being a little bit better, but I could (literally) only get the head in, and that was it. She was like 'you're too big'...nice ego boost, but I'm really not...I'm only a little over 7 inches and meh on girth (about normal I'd say). Anyway...end up giving up cuz I'm on top and my knees were getting carpet burn (hard to explain).... Fall asleep again...about an hour later she kind of wakes me up, starts jerking me off. This time I make sure I do a good job getting the area 'prepped' (if you will)...tell her to get on top, she can kind of dictate, etc...

STILL frigging tight but finally get all the way in...I mean, this was the craziest thing I've ever had happen to me in my life. I swear, it was so bad I honestly wanted to ask if she was a virgin...:hs: And it wasn't like she was little...she was like 5'10" (and very hot I must say ;) ).

So anyway...after that long ass explanation...what the hell else can I do when it's like that? I mean, there's no couth way of saying 'so, do you got any lube?'

2. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

I've run into a situation like that before, though it doesn't sound as extreme. Since then I've kept a "novelty" kind of lube with me if I can. warming/flavored/etc. Just ask if she want's to "try something a little different" and bust it out. a LOT of the "problem" could just be getting her warmed up. I mean, a friggin' baby can come out of that thing...just get her "relaxed" and it'll work.

-Z

3. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Hmmm...that's a good idea. I completely understand...never thought I was too 'big', she just wasn't wet enough. I was doing all the things I'm good at (that I know work)...maybe she just had too much to drink...hell, she did go home with me...:mamoru:

4. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

heh, yeah....I'm not exactly huge eather...but hawaiians do tend to be a big bigger than average!

-Z

5. utanthony

utanthony New Member

i had that problem with a girl who was 5 ft tall. it was no fun. in fact, it out right sucked ass.

6. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

yeah seriously, i have the same problem guys, any help? :wavey:

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

if a girl's been out drinking sometimes she can be horny but the lube factory doesn't work so well. much like guys and erections, i guess you'd just call it "whiskey cooter" - not wet enough :p

if you use lube and it's STILL too tight, then you've got yourself in a bit of a pickle! Can't say I've had someone that tight - i imagine it would be a real thrill to have a tiny little snatch trying to squeeze your dick into a noodle but also very frustrating :rofl:

8. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

:sadwavey:

9. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

I call BS.

Unless the girl is of puberty age or a virgin or has used something to similate virginity (there are vaginal flushes you can buy that will pucker/contract the vaginal opening), I don't believe it.

We're talking about a healthy. reproductive-age, female-by-birth (not a post-operative male), right? They use vaginal tampons, right? They pass babies through that hole, right? Before everybody gang rapes me, I know women go through physical changes before they give birth - I was married for 15 years and have three sons.

Just to verify that my 15 years of marriage and 30 years of sex hadn't completely fucked my brain, I googled it and Tampax.com confirmed what I knew: http://www.tampax.com/en_us/pages/ques_main.shtml?pageid=tp0002#ar0098

If the problem is a dry pussy, lube that sucker up. Remember that oil- and petroleum-based lubes are bad for condoms (although I love me some cherry-flavored oil). Also remember that water-based lubes are fucking COLD right out of the bottle, so either put the container in a hot cup of water next to the bed, or warm it up in your hands before bringing it to her pussy. Here's an excellent article: http://archive.salon.com/sex/feature/2001/01/31/lubricant_1/

10. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Kegels, working vaginal muscles, will tighten a womans vagina up. I can push a man out, or lock him in.
    I agree, sounds like some foreplay, lube, & relaxation was in order.

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

yeh, she was DRY. no matter how much prepping you did it sounds like there was too much friction to allow your BIG COCK ;) to get in.

lube needed there babycakes

12. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

:mamoru: making me blush...;)

I just couldn't believe how dry it was...yeah...have to give it another try sometime with the lube...:big grin:

13. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Shoe horn.

14. machine

machine Welcome to the Machine OT Supporter

:rofl:

15. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Most tall girls have small/tight pussy.

However I did have this one gal the same height and she had a pussy so big that I just gave up and fisted her.

It was weird since the opening was tight but once inside her walls barely gripped my fist.

She never had kids.

I know that she did have a VERY overactive hormonal thing going on. Maybe her super ovaries grew her snatch to jolly green giant size.

She is Swiss, maybe she was bottle feed RedBull.

16. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

My ex was 4'11", it was a battle everytime. :hs:

17. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I've had that prob a couple times. One hadn't had sex in 5yrs tho. So she felt like a V to me. Other claimed she'd only had smaller dicks, more around 5" or so.

18. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

wonder if she was a virgin and didnt admit it. that would be interesting but unless she seemed really nervous and/or was bleeding, i doubt it. either way, i still see it as being a good thing. too tight > too loose

19. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

1. your gettting old!@!!!!!
    2. use a shoe horn ;)

21. dougie090

dougie090 the man with the golden gun

haha i hope that guy who says he fisted his bitch was kiddin that is fucking nasty run nigga run

22. 5.0 Stanger

5.0 Stanger New Member

short dumpy girls > *

23. Reign

Reign Banned

I've run into the exact opposite that situation. She was fairly loose but was a virgin. Was fingering her, popped the cherry. Then she changed her mind and said I wanna feel what it's like inside me so we started fucking. Felt like a normal girl, no tighter thean usual.

It was really gross though. Seeing blood on my dick was nasty.

24. Mallix

Mallix New Member

I've had it happen once... That pussy was so damn tight.... It was well lubed and just wouldn't take the cock...

So, I stuck it up her ass. :naughty:

25. GhostRidah

GhostRidah Call Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zo

4`11 :eek3: :eek3: