LGBT ~Thursday thread~ weekend's almost here!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cedric, Jul 1, 2004.

1. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

It's 2am and I'm bored of whoring other threads. This place tends to die down at night since everyone but me has to sleep for work :hs:. I need to find a job already. Anyway, what are your plans for the 4th of July? I'm planning on hitting a (straight) club in SF with some friends. I dunno which one yet though.

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I'm sooooo done this morning, because some friends (sorry that I forgot to contact you Taylor) went out and saw Spiderman 2, and then whored around the streets of Baltimore. AAaaaand, I had the gay turned all of the way up... I don't do that often--Taylor, what you normally see is, like, at 50%--and everyone was shocked and appalled (and laughing so hard it hurt) all night. Soooo, here I am at work, completely exhausted...

3. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

saturday i'm going to visit my 2 hot friends who happen to be bartenders and throw an impromptu party :) . for sunday i don't have any plans yet i'll probably set off some illegal fireworks though at some point :)

4. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I'm totally not sure what I'm doing...

I'm driving down to the Jersey Shore to visit my brother for a bit Sunday morning, and then to a party with a friend afterwards.

I'm probably going sailing with the parental units on Monday...:hs:

5. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

It looks at the moment like I'm going to take over Buffalo for all that it's worth. WOOOOO Kunis! :)

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

oh lordie, this week has been interesting. A 21st b-day party on tuesday in which i was the DD and ended up babysitting all my friends who couldnt walk til 4am. There was the normal roles, the drunk guy who starts ballin, the jealous drunk, the lesbians who were all over eachother. I'm still recovering from that and all i did yesterday and today so this weekend will be chill.

Usually for the fourth, me and my friends go to teh school across the street and blow up shit there but i find myself having less in common with them and more in common with my friends up north in the city. My friend needed a "hot date" for some party hes goin to so will probably just do that :)

7. RedGoober4Life

Looks like I'm working out of Rochester all weekend. :wtc:

8. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I used to play the role of DD in high school. It kinda sucked, but someone had to do it.

Good choice for weekend plans. Being a hot date for some guy > causing mayhem at local school.:bigthumb:

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Well....let's see. I was in Ogunquit, Maine twice this past weekend. The first time was Thursday night at "The Club", on top of the roof where it's all open and they have a bar. What a great time. Then Saturday from 4:00 - 12:30am. I lost track of how much I drank. I had Pineapple Rum Cosmos, Appletinis, Vodka Tonics....and a friend's hands down my shorts at one point during the night. :naughty: :yum:

I haven't seen him in years and he showed up with his partner who looks like a muscular version of the Marlboro man complete with Cowboy hat. Holy shit, these two were incredibly hot. We had all been drinking the entire night, and they were all over me. I decided to sit back and enjoy the attention. That relationship won't last long.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

My entire weekend was work. :ugh: I guess I cant bitch though, as my company pays holiday pay in the form of a full shift on your timecard. With it being on Sunday, I got Sunday pay as well. Double time and then some, Im not saying much. :)

:rofl:

Pics of the Marlboro man? :x:

11. RedGoober4Life

:eek3: I hope he didn't smell as bad as the Marlboro man. :ugh: :hs:

12. Taylor

Taylor Guest

It's ok, because I was on the Queen Mary 2 at the time... so I wouldn't have been able to partake anyway ;)

13. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

People are still talking about how wild I was...

14. what the heck man is it just me or am i freaking bored silly - here in cali with nothing to mo fo do-

15. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:squint:

16. RedGoober4Life

This weekend is going to fucking RRRRRRRROCK!

Thursday-Detail. All compliments of my own marketting skills. I think there's a VR-4 mixed in there.

Saturday-Detail. 350Z and a '91 Syclone. The syclone is MINE. All mine. I'm going to make it booty-ful. I think I'm of the few gay guys that know what a Syclone is. :hs: It gives me a tingly feeling.

Sunday-car show. I have vendor space. I asked for vendor space and my boss agreed to do the show that weekend (I was going to do it on my own).

Then after the show--East Aurura backroads drive. whoa intense driving. Whoa sir.

And after that? Sleep.

17. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Oh god, another Syclone convert who thinks that a old beatup 90s truck is God's Chariot just cause its somewhat fast :hsugh:

If you want something that's ugly and goes fast just buy a GN already :fawk:

18. RedGoober4Life

Syclones are ugly? :yum:

It's just a rare car. It'll draw attention. Attention=sales=corey gets money. Corey needs money. Corey needs to go to school to be able to sell distribute drugs legally. I'll be Doctor Goob, then. :hs:

19. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

3 cylinder Geo Metros are somewhat rare but they're still ugly :fawk:

Seriously though, just like you said, 99.9% of the population don't know what makes a Typhoon/Syclone 'special' and therefore it doesn't draw that much attention :hs:.

20. RedGoober4Life

At a car show it will. :hs:

Although the one guy asked if the Stealth had a hemi before. :ugh: I just turned to the owner and said "Jack, ugh, that thing got itself a hemi?" he almost hit me. :hs:

21. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

That thing is heavy enough it could use a Hemi :fawk:

22. RedGoober4Life

Stealth/VR-4's are amazingly complex cars. If they weren't so heavy, and didn't have all the electronic wizards, you would notice how shitty Mitsubishi designed the chassis. :hs:

The Nissan Skyline is another car like that. It's not really driving. :ugh:

Not that my Accord is god's gift to great handling dynamics.

23. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Hey the GT-R is based off of a modified sedan chassis too and look how well it came out. Sure an AWD car will never have the handling characteristics as a RWD car but I hear it does a pretty damn good job with its electronic gizmos.

24. RedGoober4Life

My point was that it needs the electronics. :)

As the Syclone needs that i6 turbo. :naughty:

25. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

It doesn't need the electronics, the electronics just makes it special. There are plenty of people who've ditched ATESSA and converted to their GT-Rs to RWD :dunno: