Thrusting too hard?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ArciliteI, Oct 28, 2005.

1. ArciliteI

ArciliteI New Member

To sum it up, my gf and I have had sex about 6 times in the last 5 days.
    We had sex this morning and I thrusted hard, however a couple hours later when I saw her she told me she was bleeding. Obviously i asked if it was her period and she told me it wasn't, so.. am I thrusting too hard? I'm just worried about her bleeding down there if it wasn't her period, is this normal?

2. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

the skin is sensitive down there! you might wanna lube it up more because it's getting irritated

3. RockChick

RockChick New Member

yeah, it happens.... i think every girl is bleeding every now and then after a rather rough session. there is nothing wrong about it unless it happens everytime and it involves pain.

as amity49 said, just lube it up a lil bit more... go down on her in between or something like that.

4. ArciliteI

ArciliteI New Member

Yeah, when we actually had sex during the night something happened, she wasn't dry, it was still really wet, but she was experiencing a sort of pain, it kinda hurt me too somehow. So we decided to calll it quits for the night, and then in the morning we had it again, this time she didnt experience any sort of pain, but she was bleeding afterwards. Could it have been from the night and not the morning?

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

that might be, yes.
    you pobably hit her cervix or something, which can hurt (personally it hurts me when i'm not wet enough) and it can cause light bleeding but as long as it is only light bleeding and she doesnt complain about pain in her stomach or something... I think you guys are fine.

6. 250968

250968 New Member

Hello everyone. Been lurking for awhile. I apologize for the boring SN.

I have a similar problem as above. Sometimes my GF has pain in her abdomen while in certain positions, especially while she's on top, and she says I feel too long. What are the repercussions of this, besides the uncomfort?

7. ArciliteI

ArciliteI New Member

Ah crap, not last night, but a couple nights ago she was complaining about having stomach ache's and stuff like that.

8. red97gst

red97gst New Member

stomach ache COULD be a urinary tract infection
    but this would be more that discomfort, it would be PAIN

if youre slamming her cervix....then dont put it all the way in !