FRK threesomes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mesuinu, Apr 23, 2006.

1. mesuinu

mesuinu Oi to the world...

I'm a recently single girl who's kind of in an experimental phase, I guess. I've been seeing this guy sort of in a friends-with-benefits kind of way... it's nothing serious, we're not together or anything. But he recently asked me how I felt about having a threesome, which (although I've thought about it since I saw clockwork orange) I have absolutely no experience with.

I guess if I was going to do one that would probably be the best kind of situation to do it in, since there's not really any serious relationship involved. I don't know what exactly he has in mind, besides that he asked me how I felt and I didn't really say (need to think about it) but, yeah, I guess I was wondering if any of you (preferably other chicks) have had any experiences like this and... I dunno. I've never experimented with a girl (I'm assuming it's with a girl, anyway, haha). And I'm not to clear on what exactly is involved in a threesome, anyway... so, yeah, any sort of perspective on this would be cool. :wiggle:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Actually.. we have another couple that we play with, but us girls enjoy being together. I've never partied with a stranger, so you won't know each others likes and dislikes but we have fun. She seems to be able to get me off easier and more intense than the guys. Neither of us had been with a woman before, so it's been interesting learning! Good luck and have fun!!!

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

clockwork orange? there was a threesome in that movie? :mamoru: I just remember a guy being tortured and forced to watch violence while his eyes were taped open and he went crazy... or something like that. It was just wierd.

Anyway, I have only done a threesome once, so I can't say that I am an expert. But I do fantasize about it a lot. And I LOVED it the one time we did do it. Women can be so much fun in bed, I have learned! :naughty: As to what goes on during a threesome... well... just about anything can happen. :drool: Which is also why it would be a good idea to make your boundaries clear before you start. If being choked freaks you out, it would be good to communicate beforehand. If you don't like pooping on corpses, then you better make sure they know that, too.... :mamoru:

4. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Fuck, I guess we'll never hook up.
    Just forget you ever saw that dead hooker stuffed in the mattress.

5. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Yeah he bangs these two in his bedroom on fast forward. Its hilarious:
    [​IMG]

Gotta love the penis popsicles!

WERD!

6. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

why are you assuming its with another chick. ever heard of chinese finger cuffs or running trains? :3some:

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i've never had a 3some but i've experienced "relations" with another woman, and i really enjoyed it. It's not something that I'd do all the time, but i enjoyed the experience and we did it purely for the fun/experience factor.

but talk to him and see what he's into and what you might be thinking and you two can come up with a general idea of what you're looking for ;)

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. Zee

Zee New Member

Our first experiemce was actually a moresome....nothing better than watching my wife get her rocks off by another woman :drool: :wackit:

10. T0mmy

T0mmy Guest

I almost had one with my cousin and her married friend. They brought it up but I never said the 'yes'.

11. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

hummm.. I would want a 3 some with two guys.. lol..

12. Isamu

Isamu New Member

if you and teh hubby ever want MFM lemme know! :woot:

13. Isamu

Isamu New Member

see my above post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Cousin? :eek3: