FRK Threesome??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nikolette, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

Ok, this isn't all that freaky but I wanted some suggestions....I have been trying to spice up my sex life with my bf and it has crossed my mind to have a threesome. I love my bf which makes it very difficult to decide if a threesome is a good idea for us as Im afraid it can ruin a relationship. More than likely it will involve another woman and the thought of my man fucking another woman is not a turn on. I think if I were to have a threesome Id let him watch, and participate but no penetration with the other woman. What are your suggestions? Am I being to uptight and not freaky enough? Has anyone found this to ruin relationships? I feel its almost like letting your man cheat on you in front of your face...Also, I am straight so I dunno how into it I would be doing something with a woman unless drunk...I dunno, any suggestions?

2. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

you're not into women, and the idea of your man with another woman isnt sexually exciting to you. So what would make you think having a threesome would be a good idea?

3. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Sounds like you really need some heavy thought before making any decisions.
    Who's idea was it?

4. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

It's something new and something kinky...I know my bf would be very into it. I am not into women in a lesbian/bi way but I do find women very beautiful. I have never done anything with a woman and wouldnt do it alone, but with my bf I would def consider it. I dont mind recieving its just the giving Im unsure of...

5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

obvious answer is: don't do it. I can see nothing good coming out of this

6. D

If you're hellbent on the idea, make sure she's not going to make you feel threatened in any way. Make sure she's really clean about herself.
    As far as giving goes, you may want to be honest with her about your reasons. Just please be careful. Trust is of serious importance in something like this.
    I had a threesome, I was the third party. We all remained friends. But, I got lucky.

7. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

I think it would make things even more complicated to have the third party be someone we know only because in back of my mind I would always wonder if the two of them would do anything behing my back. I trust my bf but still, he might ask to do it again.. However I do realize there's a risk asking someone u don;t know. Like if ur on vaca somewhere and find a stranger to join you. But then again people who have one night stands also never know how "clean" the person is... Obviously I wouldnt pick someone if I didnt think they were clean. For me to even have the threesome she would have to be very attractive, and very very clean.

8. D

Well, hold yer breath, & dive on in! :rofl:

ahem* I'm kidding.
    Well, best of luck to you! There is another recent thread in here about finding a third party. I haven't read it, but maybe you can glom some ideas from it.

9. D

Nikolette, I think this is what's troubling others about your situation. It does have the potential to ruin relationships. So, you really need to be okay with this inside.
    In my situation there was more chance of me screwing around with her than him on the side after the fact.

10. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

if youre already worried, dont do it... it may drive you insane...

ive been in 3somes as the "other" girl, and even then i couldnt understand how the other girl could do it... that is why i am FULLY aware that having another girl be with me AND him is NOT an option for me and I have made that VERY clear to my bf... simply because we are open enough for me to tell him that and he is understanding enough to respect that. are you sure your bf is respecting your inhibitions?

11. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

Yes, if I explain to him he will understand. Its more of my idea to spice up our sex life then his. He asked me about it when we first started dating and I said I'd do it if I were seeing someone or in a casual relationship but not in a serious one and he agreed. I guess I wanted to know if I was being overly uptight about the whole thing or if other people also agree that it can cause problems when two people are in a relationship. Thanx for the advice!

12. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

thats cool, i think you should explain it to him...

if he is understanding you know he'll respect your expectations on the whole ordeal.. if not, youll know that it will NEVER be.. and hopefully youll stick to the plan

i still dont recommend you doing it because you already have doubts... as a woman who has already been with women and has a bf... i will tell you that it REALLY CAN destroy relationships and i truly do not recommend it for you... if you already have worries and concerns, can you even imagine what they will grow into if it happens?

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Agree 120%

14. videogrl

videogrl Guest

Quit worrying about feeling like your up tight. If you are worried about it destroying your relationship that right there should tell you that sort of thing is probably not best for the two of you.

15. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

damn... my girl and I talk about the samething maybe we should all get together and have a fucking ORGY.... :naughty:

16. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

I agree... you're in no way ready for this, and it can't have any good consequences.

17. AVengeance

AVengeance Active Member

it's fun to watch in the movies or fantasize about, but in real life it's distracting and lots of work (in a good way!). I've done 2 at once, and I'm more focused on getting them off than just enjoying the moment. It was fun, but then they're both my wives, so no one had to feel "guilty" or "attached" where such feelings would be bad, when it was over.

One thing that was nice was what they did for my b-day. They both dressed up in individual harem costumes, and worked on me (fed me grapes, fanned me, things I won't mention here, etc.) It was quite a treat.

18. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

Are you referring to polygamy?? :dunno:

19. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:bigthumb:

20. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

I've done this, but for different reasons. My g/f wanted it, I didn't really care either way. It caused problems and eventually we went our separate ways. I am gona toss my hat into the ring and say this is a bad idea

21. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Ditto.

There are plenty of other ways to spice things up without involving other people.

IMHO, if you're going to go through with a threesome, there shouldn't be "rules," i.e. he can watch but can't touch... if you're going to allow another person in your bed, everyone should be free to what what (and whom) they like.

That said, no, it doens't mean you're not "freaky enough" just cus you don't want him to have sex with another woman. That's a perfectly natural and understandable objection.

Why don't you visit a local sex shop (or read more fo the threads on here) and try some toys, costumes, role-playing or even some light bondage? Again, there are THOUSANDS of ideas you can try without actually involving another person.

If you've got ANY apprehensions at all about a threesome ruining your relationship, then I'd suggest you NOT do it.

22. Bella

Bella New Member

I'm sor tof the same situation as you, except i wouldn't mind "trying things" with other women. I also find women beautiful and would want to experience them as well. But If I had a bf I dunno if I could do it, just because of my own insecurities. I have this fear that he will enjoy the other partner more than I and leave me for her. So therefore I dont think I could do it. If it were with friends that I cared about and trusted I know I could, but if it were someone I love or and crazy in like with I dont think I could do it.

So Since you already have this "fear" and you said you would need to be drunk to do anything with a girl, i think it's a bad idea. Nice fantacy but doesn't seem like the smartest thing to bring into a relationship.

23. booxbooxkittie

booxbooxkittie New Member

Girl, in my experience, if you love the guy, DON'T do it. I have had a three some with one of my friends and her boyfriends and it kinda screwed things up with them. If you do it, do it with a guy that you DON'T know very well and a girl friend that you trust. My boyfriend has brought shit like that up...I know what that means...haha. I love him though<3

24. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I absolutely agree. If you've any doubt...do not use this method of "spicing up" your relationship. I think you'll end up very disapointed and hurt. There are MANY many ways more of being more creative and a lot of them are much more hot than your average,tired threesome.

25. methecool

methecool New Member

Just don't do it if u r worry, if u r not worry, then do it

but most since now u r worryin, then jus don't do it damn it, easy principle