threesome worries.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Aug 12, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

So me and my GF have planned on having a threesome with a female friend who is a lesbian. (Everyone is between 19-21) So without the "ya'll are too young" comments, what do you suggest? I mean all of my friends who have done it are saying don't to it cause it will break up your relationship.
    Has anyone had a threesome with a BF/GF, what was the outcome?

2. Bleed

Bleed New Member

just do it.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

If the people you know IRL that have done it are saying don't do it... you need the advice of a complete stranger on OT?

I haven't ever tried one and I won't ever tried one.
    I'll admit that while I was not in a commited relationship, I was tempted but just too much of a chicken to go through with it.

IMO you need to set some boundaries and make sure they are followed. Is this a one time deal or will there be a 'relationship' afterwards? Are you willing to accept that one of you might not be able to handle it and it might ruin your relationship?

4. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I'm just wondering what the outcomes were of others.

I'm not worried about me, the only thing I'd be worried about is her becoming upset. To be honest, I'd be happy just watching the two girls go at it. I don't see how that could ruin the relationship?

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

total trust issue I think. Is she going to freak out because you think it's okay for her to be with another person? Is she going to be okay being with a woman?
    If she's completely 100% okay with it and so are you, go for it.

6. DJ Quik

DJ Quik Vancouver 07/08 stanley cup champs!

It'll most definitly cause problems in your relationship, maybe even lead to a break up..... but when are you ever going to get this kind of oppertunity again?

7. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

fuck being too young, when i did it, we were all 17-19 [[well, 20, because it was on his birthday]]

8. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Just make sure you give them both some cock.
    Dont stay inside the strange and just let you old girl get licked the whole time.
    That can lead to jelousy real fast lol

9. devildoll3584

devildoll3584 New Member

ok in my experience... 3somes when you are in a relationship, if you are not fully prepared for it, don't go over too well. i had a 3some with my best friend and her boyfriend once and afterward everthing really started falling apart. i guess she had set down a "no dicks in other chicks" rule with her boyfriend before anything ever happened, but he broke that rule and she was really hurt by it. then a few days after the 3some, her boyfriend tried to have sex with me when his girlfriend wasnt around. just ended up being a bad situation for all

10. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

It sounds like an incredibly unhealthy situation for a relationship. If you really care about her and you think your relationship could go somewhere, I would stay away from it. But if you know shes not the one for you and this is just the fun girlfriend that you know you dont even want to stay with for a long time, then go through with it if you want it so bad.

11. Pink*Fairy

Pink*Fairy New Member

I've had 2 threesomes with my boyfriend. We've been together for about 6 and half years. And I'm like the least likely person people would think to have had a 3some.

We have not had any problems since we've done them. One was over a year ago, and one was a few months ago. But we didn't do them with people we knew before (friends etc), we had belonged to a swinger site and had met them there. I think where most of the issues and problems come in, is when its with a friend.

If you both are seriously wanting to do this, and she isn't just doing this to please you, then I don't think it would cause a problem.

You definitely have to set some sort of rules before hand. And don't overstep those rules. And talk ALOT about why you want to do this, and how each of you will feel after. If she already thinks she is going to be jealous of you having sex with another woman, then its probably not a good idea to do this.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

PF

12. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

last relationshp i had a 3som.. it ended pretty quickly after the fact.. maybe because it was alchohal induced :big grin: