FRK Threesome w/ SO? Good or Bad Idea?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Twinsen, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

First time making a post here, and thought I'd get some input on this I guess. The girlfriend (of only 3 months today) and I kind of got tipsy last night at a strip club. We were there to celebrate my friend's b-day (was supposed to be a guy's night out, but everybody else canceled for whatever reason). So my girl were talking, and I can't believe I finally mustered up the courage to ask this. But I asked her in that club, was there any chick in there that she would consider having relations with.

And to my surprise, she said yes, and only one. She had actually told me that the girl she was referring to said that I was cute one night. I have no idea what the girl looks like, but she said the only thing she would let her do is go down on her. And that she would have to be really fucked up (drunk) to do it. So fast forward to maybe a few hours ago. She brought it up, asking if I remembered what we talked about. I told her I did, and she was like she wasn't sure if she wanted to do it or not now.

I asked why, and she was like, she wasn't sure what would happen after the fact, even though she knows I wouldn't leave her. Which she should know that. So I pretty much calmed her down I guess, and the option may still be available...but I guess my question is...is a threesome with someone that you're with...EVER...a good idea. In most cases I would think no, but just thought I'd get OT's freaks (myself included) thoughts/experiences.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

There are a lot people on here that have had good expreiences (me included) BUT, there has to be serious, sober discussions Outside the bedroom, so Awesome communication when thigs go well and when they DON'T go well, for it to work. All feelings and fears need to be out in the open and on the table and all parties need to know and adhere to any rules that may be in place. RougeOgre has a lot of expreience with her husband and the people they play with and has a thread stickied that is VERY VERY helpful.

In the end, it's something that shouldn't be gone into lightly if you imagine yourself staying with her for the long term. And you need to Communicate, Communicate, Communicate!!!

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

4. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Yeah, communication is definitely one thing that is really awesome between us. We talk about everything, and neither of us have ever been so open with anyone else that we've been with. But at this point, should I bring the topic up again like tonight? Or just wait until she brings up the idea again, so I don't seem like I'm trying to pressure her into it now that I know that she would at least consider it?

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Bring it up again. Let her know that you wanted to be sure this wasn't just some tipsy fantasy she was just "talking about". Then ask her "if we did this, what would you want... not want or not allow?"

Good luck!

6. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Establish rules. And make sure that if she leaves you for another chick, at least it's one hot enough to fantasize about the two of them together for the rest of your life.

7. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

:werd:

8. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Talk talk talk!

Personally though, I think a 3 month old relationship is too young for one. talking about it, sure, but actually doing, no. There has to be a very high level of trust and comfyness with each other to make it work.

9. SlickStick

SlickStick New Member

GF and I broke up but it was still the most amazing 4-5 nights of my life. The best part was I had a handful of booty calls once the relationship was over :rofl:

10. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I think I would have to agree

11. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Talk about it... the do it :) sounds hot!

12. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

This is true. I'll give it some thought. I probably would have had the conversation with her last night, but she caught a fever last night, so... :mamoru:

13. DerkaDerkaJihad

DerkaDerkaJihad USA USA USA!

I wouldn't want to have a threesome with somebody I love. But if it was somebody I was positive I wasn't going to be with down the road then I would do it just to experience it once. In my opinion it isn't worth the risk having a threesome with somebody you care about. But hey, you've only been dating her for 3 months so fuck it, get on with that threesome.

14. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Well, it seems as though my girl is really into the idea and actually suggested we put out an ad on Craigslist, which we did before we went out with my friends on Saturday. We've gotten a couple of bites, but none that we are interested in yet. So we'll see how it goes. :x:

We were actually trying to find other FREE sites to put an ad up to look for locals. Is there anything out there for this? We tried Adult Friend Finder, but apparently, its not totally free. But maybe we can view profiles after our account is approved? I dunno. We were only able to view one profile out of like the 30 I just randomly tried. So I thought that was kinda weird.

15. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

you're the man

16. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

I just talked to a friend of mine (I'm not exactly trying to tell ALL my friends that we're even considering this, as I consider him my...relationship Guru, long tory to explain his background, but I just trust him and his wife) and he said to give Adult Friend Finder's Gold package a shot. Which I just told my girl, and she was cool with that. We just tried to search Myspace for "Swingers" and found maybe 3 or 4 that sparked our interest, but that was out of 622 profiles. :mamoru:

17. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Well, we are set and are a go. I signed us up for Adult Friend Finder, and we've found a few that have intereted us and only received two responses out of I think 8 that we sent. Also, she's still warming up to doing the stripper chick that sparked the whole idea. She's got an awesome body, but her teeth are fucked up. :mamoru:

18. mommyof2

mommyof2 New Member

Well i have not had our first YET...but soon very soon!!!!

However at that point in the game we were still entertaining our selves with each other. So i would say wait till you know each other better.

19. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Well, we got the number from the stripper chick. Now she just has to get the courage to call her and set everything up. The plan that my girl wants to go with is to have dinner at my house (she said she trusts this girl...) and then get drunk, and then I told her that I would let them enjoy each other first, and then join in when invited. :x:

20. RougeOgre

Good luck, don't drink too much though. :wavey:

21. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Nah, I don't want to end up not remembering it! :nono:

22. RougeOgre

It is more about not pissing off the SO :mamoru: