SRS Three women interested

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ameter, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I have an issue. I have three women, possibly even a fourth who are interested in me. One of them is extremely religious, which disqualifies her in my eyes, so I'm down to two definite, possibly three girls interested in me.

Now, one of them works with me, the other two I met at a campus club which girl 4 (the religious nut) invited me to. The one who I'm sure is interested was just a guest of a friend who's a club member, the other is a club member. Essentially, all but the girl at work know eachother through very small degrees of separation.

The girl at work is 26, very quiet and reserved. She's an immigrant from Poland (moved here when she was 11). She was seeing this guy from work, but got fed up with his games. I'd been asking her out every so often for a few months, and we'd gone on a date saturday. Today she told me it's definitely over between the two of them. Also, she's still a virgin. She's studying to be a personal trainer.

The other for-sure interested girl is 22, extremely talkative, and seems very interested in me. When her friend wanted to leave, she turned to me and offered me her number, telling me to call her so we could have a movie night. She seems very nice. She's studying to be a Legal Assistant. We have the movie night scheduled for this upcoming friday.

The probably interested girl is studying health sciences at the university. She's not a big fan of modern day music, especially rock, and adores classical music. She's rather quiet and reserved, but at the same time doesn't seem to have any trouble speaking her mind. Out of the three girls, this is the one I find the most attractive. She has black hair down to her shoulders, and something about her face I find very alluring. We didn't get to talk much last friday, as people kept interrupting our converastions.

Now these last two girls have a friend in common.

The girl from work I'm certain is expecting the romance to continue, as I've been pursuing her for a few months now, and we had a very magical (her words) night on saturday. Now that I've met these other two girls, I find I'm somewhat hesitant. I like her, but I'm also curious about where things may go with these other girls. I suspect part of my hesitance has to do with the fact that it took her til now to even show interest in me. Makes me wonder if she's settling because she can't have what she really wants.

At the same time, I don't want to lead any of them on. My current plans are to be a gentleman and get to know them all, and see who I like best once I know their personalities better.

Any advice on how to avoid all these tripwires I know are set up all around me?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

4 doors , 4 choices. Which one is the best?

My advice is this, although you described the ladies in a proper manner, i would try to find as much as you can possibly on their backgrounds, as in asking them some questions or from information sources that you know for sure. Then you make a list for yourself, and then write down all the +++ and negatives about these woman that you can possibly think of, then put them in a ranking order. Nr.1 to Nr.4 , based on the most positive things that you can think off of that person, then you work your way from up to down, so that at least you made the most positive choice towards this situation. When you have multiple choices then its important that you set priorities. And if you got what you want, i think you should settle and be satisfied.

3. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Four people after you, huh? POOR YOU. (I joke, I joke.)

Well, my personal opinion about dating co-workers in general is NO NO, don't do it.

And otherwise, I think you are on the right track with this.:

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You don't like the religious one, and one you work with. I'd rule out those two and pick between the others.

5. johan

johan Active Member

The simplest method is to continue being friends with them BUT NO SEX.
    The moment you sleep with more than 1 of them, secretly, then the gentleman label no longer applies.

Or you could be open about it, and honestly state that you dating other women. Some women are ok with that.

But if you choose the NO SEX method, then you simply continue 'being friends' with them. One or two of them will emerge as favorites, and hopefully, a clear favorite results from that process.

In other words, it's only murky now because you don't know them well enough yet. Keep going and it will become clearer.

If however, you're really asking me "how can I sleep with all of them, without anyone finding out and still preserving this delicate friend balance I have now?" Well, that's another question for another time.

Yes, you COULD sleep with all of them, that wouldn't be all that difficult since you've already got them hooked. It's the preserving the friendship aspect that's hard. They're only friends now due to their interest in you. Once you crap on that, usually it's done.

6. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

What about your girlfriend brotato?

7. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

Isn't your girlfriend going to be upset if you cheat on her with one of these 3 (possibly 4) women that are interested in you?

8. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

yes, because I'm sure a romantic situation from two years ago will bother her

9. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

Oh shit, haha

10. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:rofl: I LOVE it when Dark gives his advice!! That's a rare little gem around these parts...

I'd do that ^^ If I were you.

11. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

lulz at ppl not seeing this is over TWO YEARS old

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you dont have to choose 1

at least not yet

date them all

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Freedom is not enough.

So which one are you marrying?

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

none of the three

15. twenty

twenty resident nerd

but there was four.

16. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

reread

17. coldstone

coldstone New Member

THEN WHO WAS FOUR

Fotenks, why did you revive this thread? So confused.