FRK Three Firsts Last Night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Ok so I just had to pop in here and share this as soon as I could. Last night two firsts in my Wife and I's relationship happened. I'll try and keep it brief :big grin:

Friday night me, my wife, and some friends of ours from school decide to go into Berlin, stay the weekend somewhere and have some fun. We don't have classes friday so we hop a train early that morning and got a couple hotel rooms. We went out for dinner that night and then Last night we went to a couple small bars in the area finally deciding to look up something we found a place called Yorckschlösschen. Somehow our group ends up getting seperated and my wife and I are sitting outside enjoying ourselves when my wife catches me really checking another girl out who was with some friends. Long story short my wife eggs me on (cause I'm pretty drunk and she likes to see me make a fool of myself) so I do, I go over and speak to her in my drunk american-german :p The girl finds it hillarious and we get invited to join her and her friends. Was pretty fun, the majority of the group was really open minded, cracking sexual jokes and such. Night starts to wind down and we still can't find my group, so I ask the girl if she can get us back to the hotel and she agrees and we go off back to our hotel. We get to the hotel, hop out of the car and start to head off and realize she's still sitting there. She wants to come up with us, have a couple more drinks and hang out. Look at my wife and she doesn't care!!!!!!!

We get up to the room have a few more drinks and I am pulled aside by my wife who says. "No kissing, I want to watch." Omg. I go back in and we hang out some more and I reach out and start stroking the girls leg, looking for permission, she gives me that look and we went over the rules. We proceed to have some pretty good sex (I haven't had actual sex in like a month!). We were winding down, or atleast I was when she asked me something that honestly at first I was a bit speechless. "Have you ever stuck your hand inside someone before?"

Why no I haven't but I'd like to try! :p

She runs down to her car and returns iwth a big bottle of lube and she walks me through the proper process. I must say I had a blast with that, once I had my hand inside of her I lost all track of time, all I know is that sometime when the sun started to come up she had a full body orgasim and squirted all over the bed and my hand.

It was a night to experience three new things. Having sex with another woman while my wife watched. Fisting. and squirting. Overall a good night :p

We exchanged email addresses and she said she'd have to see about coming to America or get us back in Germany after my wife had the baby so we could have more fun. She just left about an hour ago and we're both exhausted :p

So that was my night last night and I am ready to fucking go to bed :p

2. skych

skych New Member

wow, that sounds like a pretty awesome night, congrats on that!

3. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

that is amazing!

4. vintage82

vintage82 we fuck you

:eek4: Oh. Wow.

5. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

:eek3:

OMG ... that would be quite a night. I'm jealous :naughty:

6. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

Outstanding!! Congrats

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Your wife sounds awesome! Let me know when you are in Colorado :naughty: :eek5:

8. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

For some reason germany has always seemed like a great country for freaky sex...I wanna go.

9. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

So what did the wife do while you had your way with the chick? Did she watch? Did she keep her hands to herself?

10. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

She kept her hand to herself, if we had a cam I'm sure she would have recorded it. For the most part she watched, sometimes she'd tell us what to do. We met up with the girl again tonight for dinner but nothing happened, she had to go home :(

11. Isamu

Isamu New Member

holy hot damn! :bowdown: thats so sweet!

12. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

That is awesome! Congrats!

13. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

Wow. Crazy night.

14. croman

croman New Member

15. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

16. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

I could NEVER watch a chic I was dating fuck some guy.

Although, I Friday the the girl I was out with really wanted to take this Swedish guy home. I was like..ummm no. She then went through a list of all her friends that she could call for us to have a threesome...not that night but soon.

I think I would get jealous if the 1 girl 2 guy thing. Although she fucks other guys in her dating relationships, I just don't want to see it.

Does that make me prude?? Or just normal

17. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I wouldn't say you are a prude, it is more of a double standard(not sure that is the right word either). I can see where most men are that way. I know I couldn't see my SO sleeping with another guy. At the same point in time I am ok with it if she doesn't want another woman involved.

18. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

sweet story