FRK thought you guys should know

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cobber, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

I was under the impresion that what is in FS STAYS in FS. my wife and I don't post pics in this forum, not because we don't trust the regulars ... it's because of stuff like this
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showpost.php?p=33201966&postcount=8

Is there any way we could have registration for the FS and an aproval list or something :dunno:

I think I woul dfeel a lot better about posting things in here is I knew that I wouldn't see it linked any where else in OT.

Sorry for the rant. I just saw that post and it pissed me off :rant:

2. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

That post wasn't one of the types that aren't allowed. He was just directing the guy where to find the pics he was looking for. The types of posts that aren't allowed are the ones where someone goes onto OT and posts something like "Hey, look at this faggot in FS who likes to be shit on!! What a nasty fucker!!".

3. Cobber

But if that post was made in FS It would have been deleted/locked/banned. Some one was asking for pics of a VCH and that guy was directing to ... well you saw it. I still think that we should be more selective about who we allow in to FS.

I guess I just felt like FS was different than the rest of OT... kinda like a privet social club or something with a closer knit group of people that share everything and don't want the masses to know what they are into ... some times I forget that most other people see it as nothing more than an internet forum

I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and leave the modding to the mods

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

it comes down to this: you post pics on the net anywhere and you are opening them up to being viewed by just about anyone. that's the risk you take.

5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

at first I was going to flip when I saw the thread title, but it's not THAT bad. The main reason why we say "What happens in FS stays in FS" is because people before would blatantly take photos out of FS and post in OT. A reference like that is not TOO bad. As long as the Body Mods people don't come in here and make stupid comments. If they do, that's what we should have a problem.

Thoughts?

6. xela

xela So say we all!

I agree with you. I don't think that's so bad. Now, if that person took a pic from the thread and posted it in Body Mods then it would be a problem.

7. _syn

_syn New Member

Yea bro... a lot of people have had it a lot worse with pics being whored in OT and on other forums.

8. Cobber

True ... i agree that this one is not that bad ... but I've been thinking about this for a while and just now decided to post about it. That was the only eg. I could find with out looking for an hour. There have been more that were a lot worse

I guess I was looking to make FS a little more exclusive. Keep the lurking down to a min, and keep the shit bags out of our forum b4 they fuck it up

9. xela

xela So say we all!

That has been suggested numerous times, but nothing ever goes through. The only answer I've gotten is.."If you're not comforatable posting your picture either way, then just don't post it." :)

10. delavoie

delavoie U Bitches better recognize

AMEN!

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

although i know many would think this detracts from the pictures (it does) but if everyone put a lil message on their picture (half faded/transparent) that said something like "the poster is a complete douchebag if you see this picture posted anywhere other than F/S".

12. Synner

Synner New Member

Here's the thing. BM, FS, the others, they're all in the Spice forum for a reason. Did you notice that 18+ warning up there? I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk, but it's all meant for mature readers, and not just age-wise. Being a part of FS means you're smart enough and mature enough to not start shit over what gets posted.

13. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Honestly, the thread is pushing 50,000 views. It isn't a secret, is it? Everyone who has posted there knows that her pictures are on the internet. No pictures were taken and whored out. There wasn't even a link posted. It was just a simple statement in response to a question, "There are pictures of pierced hoods here." It is nothing but a simple fact that anywhere between 30,000 and 50,000 people already know. The question was not perverse or rude, (although we can never know true intent behind anything on the internet.) Also, don't the two forums overlap quite a bit, so that if anyone did post pictures in Body Mods, there is a chance she'd already posted them in FS?

I guess what I am saying is that I was not offended by that particular post. For whatever that is worth. It's kinda like saying, "There's food at the grocery store." :)

14. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

The link that should have been supplied was Google, just for sheer logic.

15. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Those were already mentioned in the thread.

16. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

if it was in the main forum, it'd be a borderline :nono:

however, it's another spice forum, I guess I just don't see the big deal

17. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.