TAT those with pa's

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by yes, Apr 3, 2004.

1. yes

yes New Member

how much down time did you experiance..i dont mean like healing time and all that but say 2,3,4 days after the piercing when its still prone to bleeding and such, did you have any trouble with that as far as work was concerned? im thinking about getting mine tonight but i have to work the next few days where as i dont next week so is it a big enough problem that i would need to be patient and say get it sunday night as opposed to tonight?

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I might get it done tomorrow night, looking into mah finances. :)

3. GhostZ

GhostZ Guest

Mine only bled the first night. Bled like crazy and there's nothing like urinating blood clots.

If I remember correctly it was only VERY sensitive the first couple of days and after that it was all gravy. Didn't really hinder activity too much but I expect it different for each individual.

4. Apex

Apex My Island In The Sun

Mine only bled the first day.
    It was sensitive for about a week, after that it was cool.

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Wear khakis are other loose fitting pants. Leave the wranglers at home for a few weeks.

6. brew

brew Guest

Mine bled maybe one two drops, seriously not very much bleeding at all. It wasn't as sore as I expected and it took about a week for me to be comfortable again with it. I found jeans (loose fitting) to be more comfy thank kakis, but that's just me.

Have fun!

7. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

pierced at 8 and stretched to 6ga.

very little bleeding so far, but we;ll see what tomorrow morning will bring.

8. brew

brew Guest

Pierced at 14ga then in three-four weeks went to a 8ga, then after that healed and naturally stretched I put a 6ga and now I'm at a 4ga.

9. GT40

GT40 lol

Mine bleed the first night a bit. Ruined the underwear i was wearing even with the bandage I had on it :sad2: After that it was only spotty the next day then none since :dunno:

10. yes

yes New Member

well im going for sure sunday..timing it so that i have time off work for a few days, ill be getting pierced at 8 gauge.

11. brew

brew Guest

Pierced at 8, wow!!

Good luck

12. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

so far I've bled maybe a 1/4 teaspoon total.

not a lot of bleeding at all.

I ruined a pair last night but that's because I turned in my sleep and the panty liner I was using did not turn with me.

13. yes

yes New Member

thats the largest that would be reasonable to pierce at and i confirmed that with several piercers..i like to start as close to the final size as possible just cuz i hate stretching, however stretching a pa is a little different..but regardless starting as big as possible saves time and money..unless you guys with pa experiance would have reasons to suggest a different size to start with based on personal experiance.

14. yes

yes New Member

iv asked all over around and theyve all said they usually start with 10 and wouldnt suggest over 8, 6 would be nice..ill just have to see

15. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

the piercer I went to started at 8 and stretched to 6 right away. his standard is 8

16. ggr12

ggr12 . OT Supporter

mines done in 14ga but has prolly opened up a lil and a 10ga would most likely fit thru but havent tried. my lobes are 00ga but really have no desire to stretch the pa. mine bled for 4 days kinda heavy but its good now, dont even notice its there unless im pissin.

17. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

mine bled for two days. havent seen any blood since. a total of maybe 1/3 teaspoon. maybe.