TAT those with apadravyas

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mymilkexpired, Jan 14, 2004.

1. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

Well i got mine done on 1/3/04 and was curios about how long most of you waited until your first 'encounter'? Things seem to be going good with mine, the bleeding stopped about 4 days after the piercing and its doing its crusty thing now so i know im on my way. I was going to hold out for 3 weeks and give things a whirl and see how they felt and determine if more time was needed... thoughts?

:bigthumb:

arg, my engrish sucks today, edited to correct spelling/grammar

Last edited: Jan 14, 2004
  2. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

I've heard 3-4 weeks. Congrats. I really need to fnid someone to do mine. I'm eager just not trusting

3. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

you need someone to pinch hit? :naughty:

4. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

:rofl: you wish bro, she is to much for you to handle :rofl:

Yeah i had heard about the same, my piercers were saying 2 weeks is doable but that it would likely be a bit uncomfortable; which i could certainly agree with that. Im just happy to be back in a pair of boxers with out the fear of bleeding all over the god damn place and ruining my clothes :). The first 2 days are hella bleeder days, after that its all pretty much smooth sailing so long as you keep it clean.

I hope you can find a nice shop to have it done at, if all else fails we have some extremely nice studios here in houston, just fucking come on down ;)

5. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

Yeah I thought about getting it done somewhere else, but I only want to do that if its the last option. I'd like to be near the piercer just in case.

What gauge did you start out with??

6. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

10ga is the starting jewelry size (supposidly the unspoken standard size that this particular piercing should be done at.)

7. silver98camss

silver98camss New Member

I guess I waited about 2 weeks B4 I started back up. I started with pleasuring myself, just to ease into it and all, and about 3 weeks B4 I started having sex again, Just be careful with your SO because the starting jewlery size is usually pretty long, and it could be painful or hurt your SO, if your not careful. In a bout 6 weeks you should be able to down size to an appropirate length barbell.

Yeah 10ga is the smallest size they will pierce with for an apa, it will tear the piercing less.

Good luck, Just remember that it will be very sensitive to any sitmualation.

I've had mine going on 5 yrs and love it just keep it clean, and remember to tighten the barbell everyday just in case.

8. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

week three is next friday :) so im kind of excited. i was planning on going back to my studio tomorrow and having htem swap it to a slightly smaller barbell. I have about an 1/8th to 1/4" excess and want to go ahead and swap it now to ease the healing process. Its nice to actually be wearing boxers again but every now and again i get a slight snag because of the excess jewelery length.

I would definatly have to say the first week to two weeks is the worst of it thus far, for those interested in the piercing. Its not so bad. It just really sucks laying next to my SO (hottie) in bed and being like damnit cant get none and then getting hard :/

but alas the time will come again :)

9. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

Silver98camSS: have you had any problems with your peircing stretching to an 8ga or larger? A buddy of mine was telling me about his bad experience with his and it stretching to a little over an 8ga during the time he had his...

I attributed what happen to his piercing to: masterbation and being overweight, he may also be 'uncut', not so sure on the last one but...

10. Nitromike

Nitromike Abused cabbage patch kid

So someone was rubbing one out a lil too often huh Red? :rofl:

11. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

What does being fat hurt it? I'm kinda overweight, is it anythig to worry about?

12. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

To be honest im not sure, he is a pretty overweight guy and i attributed some of his problems to being overweight in general. Like i said though it could be some as simple as excessive masterbation in his case. :dunno:

Still researching this some more.

13. NickMode

NickMode New Member

i was thinking about getting mine done.. pics by any chance..?

14. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

define excessive? I dont see the overweight thing, but I can definitely see the masterbation stretching it.

15. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

Lmao.