FRK Those Who are into BDSM/Bondage...help I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sportsjunkie, Jul 29, 2008.

1. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

Ok, i don't post much in here anymore, but I figured you all would know more than i would.

I'm starting to see this guy and he is really into the whole bondage/bdsm thing. I'm not thrown back by it at all, it's just that i have never really gotten into it.

So i guess my question is what does it really entail?
    What are some things we can do together as a couple to have fun but yet nothing too heavy in terms of bondage?

Are there any good websites to purchase toys/equipment from or a site that gives us ideas as to what to do?
    and any other advice you all have would be great :)

Thanks in advance if i don't respond to some of you

2. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

It entails as much or as little as you care to put into it. For some, it's a hobby, for some, it's a lifestyle. To start off, I'd suggest scarves or thin rope, a blindfold, and a whole lot of teasing spread eagle on a bed. As far as toy purchases, www.stockroom.com has a great selection, and www.extremerestraints.com is a great place to go if you have some cash to throw around.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

BDSM = Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism.

Not all Bondage practitioners follow the other 3 items on that acronym. Bondage is the most widely practiced of kinks in that it can be completely free of really hardcore craziness that S/M and D/s can entail as far as the vanilla world may see it.

Bondage can simply be silk ties on the wrists gently restraining a partner during foreplay or sex. Cuffs of some kind binding one to a piece of furniture while you are then used sexually or played with.

If you've never done it before i suggest not purchasing specialty items until you know you like the sensation of binding or being bound. go to walmart or whatever and get some little scarves or silk ties for like 4$ and a pair of safety scissors. start play with that and then move forward.

When tying, ALWAYS leave 2 fingers worth of room under the rope or ties to allow for circulation. You should be able at ANY POINT slip 2 fingers between skin and rope. keep scissors handy to cut things if you can't undo a knot.

A nice fun thing to do Earlyon with play is just o restrain the partner, blindfold and tehn explore the body gently, light touching, licks and kisses.
    You can move from there to more interesting games like sensation play with ice or feathers etc.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  4. CUCUY

CUCUY OT Supporter

you should just come see me sabryna ;)

lol

call me and i'll enlighten you

5. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

blindfold and some light bondage is fun. Letting her stew for a bit, sneak in the room, tease them at random.

Something sweet ? something painful ? don't know but your mind is going 1000 mph.

6. razi

razi New Member

there are a TON of things you can do, but as PE said, start small and easy. blindfolds. collar, leash, and feather-on-a-stick from the pet store.

I prefer http://www.sub-shop.com for toys and gear, when I'm not making my own.

you can even do it without toys at all, but it requires more concentration and creativity by the person on the Top. "Look into my eyes, and do NOT look away." is fun. :)

whenever you do something, or want to try something, talk about it afterwards.