Those of you who are too large for your g/f...what did you do to reduce her pain?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by verbs, Sep 7, 2006.

1. verbs

verbs New Member

When I'm having sex with the g/f, I keep hitting her bladder which causes her discomfort. It's not so much that I'm THAT big, but it's more like she's very skinny so all her internal organs are squished pretty close together I would assume.

I was thinking of using a cock ring to reduce how far I can go in, but sometimes 2/3-3/4 of the way in is too much. As much as I try not to go all the way in, it's hard to be perfect all the time.

Any suggestions? :x:

2. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Have her go to the bathroom prior to sex so that she doesn't have a full bladder. That's the only solution I've found to avoid that problem. And yes, you're supposed to go to the bathroom after sex to flush any bacteria out of the pipes, but I've found that even though I go to the bathroom before sex, I'm still able go after sex as well.

Edit: and are you sure you're hitting her bladder? Is it the feeling of needing to urinate, or the feeling of the bladder being bumped into (they're two seperate feelings)? If it's the first, then it's probably just from the G-spot being stimulated. If it's from the latter, then yes, that would be likely to be bumping into the bladder.

3. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

You sure you're hitting her bladder, and not her cervix? I hear the cervix complaint more often.

4. Clean Baldy

Clean Baldy New Member

If you spend a little more time getting her hot and wet, the vaginal canal expands and deepens the more arroused she is. You can try going down on her if she likes that, or just go a little slower and make it more passionate and exciting.

Try not to bring up that it happens, and hopefully over time the problem will go away. If it happens each time, she may tense up because she knows its coming and it will become more frequent, as she doesn't loosen up.

Do you have troubles in every position?

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

in all honestly....i doubt you're hitting the bladder, it's most likely her cervix

the bladder is anterior the uterus/cervix

[​IMG]

6. verbs

verbs New Member

She's a nurse who is pre-med....I figured she knew her organs better than I did :mamoru: . I guess if hitting the cervix can make her feel like she has to go pee then I could be hitting the cervix? :hs:

7. verbs

verbs New Member

Last time I went VERY slow and it didn't seem to help, lots of foreplay, she was very wet, and I went down on her for quite a while.

This has been a problem since we've been dating.

8. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I heard that sometimes if a female is feeling she has to pee during intercourse, it could be that you're penis is pushing against her urethra; which in turn could send a signal to her bladder for urination or something :dunno:

9. verbs

verbs New Member

I've got to figure out something because she's frequently complaining that I'm going to deep in her, and she is feeling like she has to go pee.

10. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I suppose it may be the angle. Or is your cock shaped in a way that might add pressure to that area?

11. verbs

verbs New Member

It's shaped like most I guess, and probably would hit the cervix.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

1st things first, the most common reason i have heard the i have to pee thing is when girls who are not comfortable with vaginal orgasms get close to one. I have heard this a few times. have her pee beforehand, then you gotta get her to let go.

Now ive bottemed out in more then my fair share of girls :wtc: and its never, oh i have to pee... its always ouch! that hurts, take it easy. if you hit the cervix hard, its gonna hurt, not cause a urge to urinate.

Id love to hear better suggestions but the best thing i have come up with so far is she lays flat on the bed, ass up. you get in, then she closes her legs. In this posistion you cant get quite the full depth even if you arnt being super careful... :dunno:

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Time and patience

14. verbs

verbs New Member

Oh it hurts when I go to deep as well, and the urge to pee is felt well before she's close to orgasm.

Good call on the wrapping her legs, I forgot about that one. Will have to try that next time. :) I agree I need to encourage her to pee before sex, but I think the pain issue is more of a problem than the peeing issue.

15. verbs

verbs New Member

It's hard because we only see each other about once every 3 weeks (long distance).

16. Endlessly

Endlessly Por siempre

Endometriosis (sp??) causes pain during sex. Usually right before she starts her period.

17. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Has nothing to do with her being small. It's just the way that she was built. I'm like 5'2 but my vagina is gigantic

18. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Sounds like a number of things could be going on. I've experienced a whole bunch of these things.

So, I'm thinking that you're really not too big. Remember, women are built to eventually be able to pass a 7 lb, 20 inch watermelon. Your cock should fit without a problem.

As has been mentioned, several things may be going on. You may be entering her too soon before she's expanded. Her bladder may not be completely before intercourse. She might have a small bladder so she fills up during intercourse or you may have marathon sessions that are longer than usual and of course biology takes over.

You might have a budding squirter on your hands and she just doesn't know it. She might have endo and it's showing up at her bladder. It also might be the position.

Of course it might also be sunspots. I just got over a 2 year period where positions that used to drive me nuts were just too painful to handle. Went to the doctor's to find out and nuthin. It just showed up one day and disappeared two years later.

It just may be stress and a need to try out different positions to see where you're going to hit that doesn't bother her. 'Course, finding out is the fun part. :wiggle: :coold:

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are screwed. :(

i actually had one girl that i just didnt fit in at all, and always had to be careful, then one drunken night i got a little carried away and hurt her and she bled all over the place... problem solved, from then on i could do nearly whatever. I wouldnt necesarily recomend just going full tilt when its causing pain, just trying to give a little tiny bit of hope.

edit: and before all you ladies :squint: at me, she enjoyed sex more after this as well

20. nubian

nubian Active Member

lots of mileage on ya eh?

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

been with 6 guys. my first says i feel exactly the same as before...

22. nubian

nubian Active Member

how old are you?

23. nubian

nubian Active Member

pics?

24. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Besides encouraging her to pee, I'd also encourage her to "dump" as well.
    I've found that there's more available room, or at least elasticity for flex, when both the bladder and stomach are empty.
    Besides the warm her up bits previosly posted, try putting her on top and let her stradle you. I've found that this position allows the girl alot more leeway for depth control (that is, until she's involved in a heavy orgasm) and really assists in getting her in the mood for some more enthusiastic drilling and digging.

25. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Eh, sometimes, you just gotta plow through that damn hymen. I know my hubby had to do it. But it was worth it.