those of you learning to get good w/ women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Feb 11, 2008.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

just a reminder after a good weekend.

1. go out and have fun. if you are not loving life and not radiating with positivity, then start building your life so that you are moving towards your real goals and this will start happening.

2. try FIRST, think LATER. soooo many guys read and read to solve problems they think they have and have no real experience in the domain anyway. so put yourself out there, talk to some women, and when you're home afterwards you're allowed to think about how you could have improved. you will have identified problem areas and you can now focus on these instead of researching/reading endlessly on every subject

2. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I had a shitty weekend, had a girl approach me for once but she got scared away by another crazy girl.......shits weak!

But, thanks for the pep talk Dr. Phil :wiggle:

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I've recently, rediscovered women. This thread is similar to what I've been doing. It took a spark to start things off, but suddenly I can do it again...after a 4-year shitspell of near celibacy, and 8 years of being single.

4. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

holy hell man, thats a long time without sex once youve started. How old are you? and how did you find that "spark" to start things off?

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I had one approach me too. I let her leave and then went after her. Seemed to work too because she was all about me.

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

#1 is the most important thing of all. people wonder how they can gain confidence. this is how.

7. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

8. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

diatribe:
    I'll be 27 in a week. Basically I was an emotional child, let women walk all over me the way my mother walked all over men (married 6 times) when I started dating at 15, until the last real gf left me at 20. The last girl was terrible for me, but I loved her for stupid reasons. She was depressing, hateful, we had scheduled days for sex (one per week), she only enjoyed sex the first time with different guys, cheated on me constantly with friends...just bad shit. I was pissed off at women for the last 6-7 years or so, forgot how to talk to women and didn't realize what they wanted. Until last month, I was laid once over 4 years...it was bad.

Then suddenly, something changed in my life. I read the stupid Mystery Method book, used some of the shit in it, realized that I can talk to women the same way I sold cars, wine, and the same way I deal with politicians in my current job. So I started with the bullshit crap in the book I read, and realized that I could do a lot better, and still have some self respect at the end of the night. I thought I really had nothing to offer, and that I was totally boring...in reality I work a bad ass job that sends me all over the nation, I have cool hobies, awesome taste, go to awesome restaurants, and that I'm actually pretty fun. I was speaking to someone who just left her BF of 3-years because he become boring, and basically did all the shit I listed in the first paragraph...he lost his identity the same way I did, and was a sad fuck...just like me.

So I went out with 3 girls in 2 weeks, and now I'm hooked up with the girl who just ended that 3-year deal. Its a long story and I'm trying to skate around the rebound status. I think we're going to get around it though. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have worth, and I'm not a product of my fucked up parents and dating history.

this thread is kinda like a chronicle of my social rediscovery. http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3613224