Those of you in your mid twenties: Are the hot girls from college still hot?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ChipOnShoulder, Jul 10, 2009.

1. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

The other day I found a SD card filled with photos from college. I had been in a fraternity (think "Revenge of the Nerds"), and it had a LOT of memories: fraternity formal in Canada, end of year BBQ/redneck truck hot tub, going out on a boat, etc.

I uploaded them all to facebook to and tagged every picture just to surprise people.

Looking at people's most current photos though, girls who had been very, very hot at 18-22 all looked like shit only a few years later. In particular, the girls who were party girls aged the worst. One girl who I had a crush on had gone from slim/skinny to honest to god obese. The transformation was horrifying, because while she waddled around at her birthday last month, I could still see the pretty version of her behind all the excess weight. Took her 3 years to go from being 10/10, making out with jocks, to be seriously dating 300 pound balding dudes.

The only people who've aged well have been the asians :)bigthumb:) who look pretty much the same, and the people who were always obsessed with fitness and outdoorsy activities. Only 2-3 of the thorough bred hotties managed to hold onto their looks.

Anyway, just wanted to talk about the sad, slow creep of time as I slowly become old balls. Though I kind of chuckle at how time has been cruel to others, looking at at picture evidence of what happens to you when you DON'T exercise and watch your diet will keep me very motivated for at least the next decade.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

do you mean just weight wise here? or their faces changed too? this post worries me,lol. My friends have not changed from college, neither did I. I think my face did change tho, but I am not sure it got better or worse.

3. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

Well, I think the face doesn't change that much with age, factoring out weight.

I honestly think caucasian girls are super hot. But on account of thinner skin on Caucasians, crows feet show up as early as 22. The wrinkles that come with time aren't that big of a deal to me.

But when a girl who once had pronounced cheek bones and a thin neck is now sporting a puffy neck and you can't see her cheek bones, one can't help but notice.

Weight can be managed with diet and exercise. I just can't believe how far some people have let themselves go. You see, i've always had the opposite problem: gaining weight. My slowing metabolism (combined with brief services of a trainer/nutritionist) has been a god send for me, I've gained more muscle in this past 6 months at the gym than the past 6 years doing track, crew, lifting weights...

Right as i'm starting to look good, the girls I pined for in college are falling apart. The ex I took a year to get over (despite sleeping with other girls during the grief period, lol) definitely lost it. While she was very shapely and pretty when I was with her, I always worried because her mom was so overweight she had back and hip problems.

A lot of the pictures from 4 years ago that I uploaded were of her... and some with me. I thought she'd de-tag the pictures because she's been with the guy she dumped me for ever since.

She didn't.

:mamoru:

ETA: I know we all lose our looks eventually. I'm just doing a little nerd cheer for the timing of it. Mid twenties, prime of our lives, I think i'm finally ahead.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  4. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

lol, good for you! I have been the damn same thing since the end of high school, hopefully that will change!

5. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

That shouldn't be happening to anyone in their mid 20s. The sharp decline really comes after about the mid 30s. I've seen it happen where girls/guys who were attractive in high school suddenly become gross once their puberty is complete but if you managed to reach 22 and were attractive then you can't blame age, you just didn't take care of yourself.

Stay fit and wear sunscreen (especially if you're white because yeah, minorities do age slower externally).

6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I've known a party girl or two who I thought was hot and now is not due to not taking care of themselves. Generally speaking though, a good looking woman who takes care of herself looks much better later in life to me. I prefer a mature chick over a college girl anyday.

7. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I live less than 500ft from Johnson and Wales, and yes, the girls are hot.

Ask me how I know :naughty:

8. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Funny how your priorities change after college :mamoru:

Age is nothing though. Its all about taking care of yourself. I date older men with nicer bodies than younger men I could date but wouldn't because they don't eat right and work out.

Nobody has to "lose" looks, they choose not to take care of themselves and excuse it off as its too hard as they get older and let themselves go. Laziness.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

That's not really surprising to me.

A lot of the attractive people in school are attractive just because they are young and have a good metabolism and all that. Once they get a little older, that stuff slows down because they remain sedentary.

I've realized in my later 20's that I can't live like I did in my early 20's/late teens. Not if I want to maintain my weight.

It'd be interesting to see someone interview all the attractive people in college, just to see how many of them have an exercise plan. I'd be willing to bet that the majority don't.

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

The only ones that I know that stay thin like they were before college are the ones that are fitness and nutrition buffs. There aren't many girls that are like that though.

Of course I live in Minnesota, so during the cold winters it's common for people to put on a little extra weight to stay warm.

11. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

lol booze and smoking with no sleep will do it to ya

12. snoodles

snoodles New Member

what fraternity were you in?

13. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

I am going to be a junior and its already happening to a lot of girls I know

14. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

well not college girls but high school girls have gone from being pretty damn hot to having a bunch of kids or doing lots of drugs. We are in a very boring town ha ha ha. Not much else to do I guess.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

alcohol and drug abuse will destroy you :rofl:

16. jman911

jman911 New Member

I'm a junior. Two of the hottest girls I know went from gorgeous and thin to puffy and perpetually tired. And I went the last remnants of a highschool sixpack, to a slight gut. Alot of guys I know are actually stepping up there attractiveness, working out taking acutane- maybe to get with the newly downgraded ex-hotties lol. I'll tell you though- black people do NOT seem to age.

17. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I am not very photogenic so photos of me online don't paint a correct picture of me. I am much more attractive when animated.

Having children does age a woman - so dies not wearing as much make up as when you were young and insecure

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So true, age 23 and 24 absolutely KILL a girl's appearance :hsugh:

This thread should be titled "every nerd has his day" :mamoru:

19. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

it's kinda funny you mention this because in early sept my gf and i went back to my college for a football game and watched it from the bar. we were seated next to a table of annoying college (def sorority) girls and we could not get over how OLD and beat up they looked. then we started comparing it to one of my old sorority sisters who took the partying straight from college to her professional life and probably aged her face 5-6 years in the process.

i partied hard in college. i didn't really age horrendously (yet) but if you can picture someone uptight and anal about anti-aging products in their 20s, that is/was me.

20. C.W.

C.W. OT Supporter

I see pics of people that I went to high school on facebook/myspace and most people just gained a ton of weight. Even the girls that were cheerleaders and slender back then are really overweight now. This was only 6yrs after we graduated too. Im not talking about them losing 10-15lbs to get back to how they were, no they would need to lose a ton of weight.

One girl in particular was my good friend. She was a size 0 in 02-03 with some sweet c-d tits. All she had to do was stay and she easily could have landed some rich dude. Instead by 05 or so she was up to a size 14. Then she pops out a kid by some guy that had just gotten out of jail.

Just seems people really let themselves go right after high school for the most part. All the drinking takes people on a 1 way trip to fatville.

21. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I go to Georgia Tech. The girls aren't hot to begin with. :wtc:

22. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

Most of the girls i know have no self control and lost their looks at about 23, but most of them got knocked up shortly after that aswell. And only a few of them are still with the father of their child.

23. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

:rofl: young dumb girls have turned me off for a while anyway, this your problem too?

24. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Nope, Tech just doesn't have a large supply of quality talent. 5-6s at most big state schools at 8-9s at GT.

25. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

I see those 8-9's walking around and im like :wackit:

then i hear them talk or talk to them myself and im like :barf: :wtc: