FRK those of you heavily into dom/sub

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Letifo, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

are you guys like that in public too? I mean like, outside of the bedroom when you're hanging out with people or at the store, do you still order the person around to like go get you a beer or whatever? Or is it the opposite? Or do you just act ... "normal" (don't mean that in an offensive way, just the first word i can think of to mean what i want it to).

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I know who is going to be coming in here soon! :mamoru: and I know what their answer is going to be :love: I just love hearing about it though, it's so HOT.

normal out. D/S in for us.

although our entire relationship has a D/S undertone that I ADORE

3. bear

bear frankly rover i dont give a "woof

I dont really order her around, but I usually take her by the arm or waist and forcefully direct her where to go. Or Ill just kinda man handle her how ever I want. :naughty:

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

we're not heavily into it, but we do it on occasion.

but the two times that we did carry it into public... holy fuck was that hot. it wasn't terribly obvious, but that made it even more exciting.

and i finally broke in my turian collar... in a nice restaurant... that was fucking awesome

5. GhostZ

GhostZ New Member

Normal out. Last girlfriend wanted some out so I would accomidate. Depending on the other person, I try to keep it in the bedroom/house.

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

you have to also consider, though, that most people are not going to notice what's going on. especially if you're just playing it cool and only giving discreet orders, or ordering food for your sub, or making them push the cart and all that other stuff.

they might just think you're an asshole... or they might not even notice at all. i'm almost 100% positive that no one in that restaurant has even seen a turian collar, let alone knows what one is or what it stands for. but i knew, and thats all that matters.

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

D/s 24/7 prety much though we play it cool and not obviously in public. I DO have a lot of little orders and habbits that I adhere to in public and if He gives an order, unless it'll get me/us arrested or killed, or unless it'll SERIOUSLY bring shame/issues to his or my families, it's done. Even in public i ask for permission to use the bathroom (though not always out loud), eat in certain ways, I drink with a specified hand, wait for orders in certain situations, etc. Some places we're more 'Out' than in others.

but to answer you question, yes, we're on and 'in the game' so to speak all the time.

8. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

it's a mix. in regards to outward appearances:

sometimes (actually, most of the time) it's 50/50, sometimes i'm so overly polite you'd think i was the sub. sometimes i'm toppish.

no matter what, it's generally fairly subtle but always on.

9. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

Well, Korrosion & I try to keep it in the bedroom. There will be days when It's his weekend(or week) & we will have outings & I will have to be sub. I love it.

Only problem that we had is that our all the time in the bedroom leaked into everday, and yeah the whole my mom & her frineds noticed & said that I should leave him.
    I then had to explain to my mom that I liked being spanked & NO I didn't enjoy it when I was younger. Yeah. Well lets just say my mom has a twised sense of humor &
    will joke about it ocationally. She still will time to time look at my funny.

Just on a side note. I have found that people who are into the S/M/B/D are like maginets & attract. Within the past 6-8months I have found quit a few peps who I have been friends with that are into this lifestyle.

Weird:bigthumb:

10. Balzak

Balzak New Member

what is a turion collar?

11. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I'm not 24/7

12. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Turian... and its essentially an eternity collar, just a little bit different style.