Those looking for a new phone--Sprint Service

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by El Beaner, Dec 21, 2003.

1. El Beaner

El Beaner OT Supporter

Ok Best buy is currently running an ad for you to get the Sprint VGA1000(Samsung A620) for FREE. Now here are the stipulations on this:

For NEW customers or existing customer activating a NEW LINE OF SERVICE(adding a 2nd phone to your acct.)
    2yr contract required.
    You get $130 isntant from Sprint, $40 instant from Best buy and then a $90 MAIL IN REBATE.

So you pay upfront $90. Now here is what you can do. If you are near a Coporate Sprint store, take best buy ad in and one of two things will happen.

#1 You will walk out of there with a brand new VGA1000 for $0 out of pocket(depends on teh store and how they want to work it)

#2 you pay $90 up front but receive a $90 service credit on your acct(which wil pay for your cell service and there is still no mail in BS to deal with)

Just giving people the heads up.

BEST BUY pricing will end DEC 24th--so hurry.

2. El Beaner

El Beaner OT Supporter

Woo hooooooo!!!!!!

I got my VGA last night. Paid only $43.29 out of pocket(I am thinking that the rep and manager screwed up and that is what they charged us) We will get that $43.29 back on our Feb billing statement so there are no worries. This phone kicks a$$.