thomor25

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by niXon, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niXon

niXon OT Supporter

Was just checking out your thread in the Archives, still losing?, working out?, eating right?

Give us an update man :)

2. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

He's a yoyo.

3. Plato Spaghetti

Plato Spaghetti OT Supporter

damn, old school, that was one of my first ever OT threads I viewed

4. niXon

niXon OT Supporter

One of my first F+N threads I viewed.

I remember he was struggling to stay on track :hsd:

5. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

Yeah I'm yo-yoing again; I started dieting again about 4 days ago. I went for an interview and I couldn’t button my suit jacket up and I flipped out. My old job I just sat all day. Right now I'm in between jobs on unemployment. I went and bought a foreman grill copy by some other company that has removable plates and has a clock timer on it so you can set it on like 10 mins and walk away and then it dings when it’s done. I also went and bought like 10 bags of this viola beef stir fry stuff its like 11grams of carbs total. I've been watching what I’ve been eating and I lose like 3 lbs in the past week. Hopefully the new job I have will be more active; a couple of the jobs I'm looking at have free gym passes and stuff. I got to go talk to the fitness first in Tyson’s corner to see how much it is for a membership. I'm getting fed up with how stagnant I’ve been. Truthfully I have moments where I scare myself and then I start dieting and lose weight and then I become comfortable and gain it back. I just scared myself the other day going for the interview so I'm moving back into things with the low carb tuna and chicken thing. I was going to post pics and start a log but as things have been progressing with some of my websites I'm kind of widely known now in some circles so I won't be posting pictures anymore. I will probably start a log now. It would be good to get the broly mentality back into swing and being off from work give me the ability to go to the gym everyday since I'm not technically doing anything. Thanks for looking out broly, good to see some people still here that remember me. Yoyo or not it is hard and I'm one of the semi lazy types.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.