This weight can't come off fast enough v. Strip Cup

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Apr 22, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

lol No, I did not play but I wanted to. I have been losing weight over the past few months but it is going so slow. About 1.5 pounds every two weeks and all I have seen so far is weight loss on the scale but not in the beer belly at all. It took me a long time to see that me being overweight bothers me a lot. It sucks that I don't do things like that and go to the beach all the summer long considering where I live because of being overweight. I hope to start to see this beer belly fade within the next few months. I guess weight loss is more extreme the more you are over weight right? I am only 15 pounds overweight so its going to go a ton slower then someone 50 pounds overweight right?

2. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

yeah, i didnt realize how much being overweight messed with me untill i lost it and got thin. now the diffrence is night and day, i couldnt imagine being that big again.

good luck :bigthumb:

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

About how much did you lose a week and how long did it take? My first goal is too lose 15 pounds, then another 15 and after that to start to build muscle.

4. HouseLing

it varied alot, a long long time to lose it all :o mebbie 1lb a week at the point you are at. and build muscle now, apperantly thats the best way to burn fat, because bigger muscles use more calories and youll lose it better. the weight from the muscle > the weight loss from the fat anyways, youll look better even if you dont actually lose weight numbers wise ;)

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Doctor told me to focus 100% on cardio until I lose a certain amount of weight. I asked him about a ton of stuff they say in the fitness forum and he was saying most of it is myth. I am only eating 1400 cals a day and I feel fine. Not hungry at all and I also don't eat much Frutcose, the bread I buy doesn't have any in it and I don't drink soda or juice.

So, I am guessing this is going to take me another 3 months on top of the current 3 months. What sucks is it took a long time for my body to start losing weight, about 2 months and then the last month I lost about 3 pounds. I don't know how some people lose 2-3 pounds a week.

6. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

You have to realize that you didn't gain the weight overnight and you can't lose it overnight either.

About a pound per week is healthy so you're right on track :bigthumb:

Generally, the first place you gain weight, is the last place you'll lose it. Mostly for men, the belly is the last thing to go. Stay focused and you'll get there.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

What really sucks about me is that I am a thin build and I didn't put this weight on over night. I saw this weight go on really slow for about 2 years. Also, I have notice increasing cardio does not seem to burn that much more weight compared to just doing the normal 1 hour of cardio.

Talking about food, god Im tired of Boars head Turkey and Rye every lunch. Corn flakes for breakfest every morning... I could cut my diet even more when it comes to dinner.. Would only eating 1100 cals be bad for me if I can do it without being hungry?

8. HouseLing

i eat alot of boars head stuff too :noes: try chicken, just as good for you, and a change from turkey. their corned beef > all :yum:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

pics of the new slimmer you.

10. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

the less overweight you are, the harder it will be to lose

ive lost 40lbs in 3 months. i'd kill to keep on that track for another year. :o

anyway, i'd definitely say lift & cardio. why lose your fat then have to bulk to build muscle? do it all at once.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:wtf: Time to find a new doctor. That's horrible advice. It's taking you so long because all you are doing is cardio. That will make you lose muscle which means you'll be burning less calories all day. Don't go down to 1100 calories a day either, that's way too little, even for a chick.

Start lifting weights now, at least a couple times a week. Try doing HIIT 3 times a week *link* and do regular cardio a couple of other days. HIIT works a lot better than regular cardio and it will speed up your metabolism so you'll burn more calories.

If you are tired of eating the same food then eat different stuff. Why do you eat the same stuff every single week?

12. Ferrari430

Ferrari430 New Member

I've been trying to lose weight aswell..I started about a month ago? I've lost 5 ibs since then, going from 163 to 158 (i'm 5'8ish). It wasn't just the amount of cardio i was doing but working out helped out too..Also i found this one machine in the cardio room, wayyyy better than a treadmill. It looks and works pretty much like this one: http://www.simplyfitnessequipment.co.uk/images/products/york/x510l.jpg
    Your moving your legs And arms without putting stress on your knees by running and it works great. All i did was 10 minutes of this before my workout, 1hr and half workout, then 20 minutes of it after my workout. That and watching my food, i ate very little carbs, no rice, no white bread, just like brown whole wheat bread and a pretty good amount of protein. Sorry for the long post, hope it helps though. One last thing i want to mention is that i'm 16, so losing is easier for me than it is for someone who is say i dunno above 25? I don't know how old you are but i thought i'd mention that.

13. hebrewnational

hebrewnational New Member

I am on the nutrisystem diet and work out every day. I started late january at 183lbs and I am now at 150.0. I am 5'4".

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

do you know for a fact that he was able to effect significant positive changes in his own personal body composition? name a "myth" that most everyone in F&N agrees on and I will find you science you can take to your quack.

1. corn flakes are garbage.
    2. "focusing 100% on cardio" is completely wrong if the goal is to look better, and not much better then stupid if the goal is simply to lose fat at the fastest pace possible.
    3. dont expect to lose 3 pounds a week. 3 pounds a month is fine. you might shoot for 4-5 but thats a lot of work. you simply cant lose 5+ per month in a reasonable healthy way.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I have only lost about 6 pounds, you can't see a differnece but when you can I will post pics.

16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

He has a PHD from one of the best schools in the US. F&N < PHD Doctor.. I didn't start to lose weight until I went on the diet he put me on. He says the reason I had problems losing weight before was because of my Frutcose intake, which everyone consumes a ton of, was to high. Even bread has that crap in there.

17. giz

giz Active Member

She speaks the truth. :bowdown::bowdown:

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I stand by my original statement, that your doctor is obviously a fool. you continue your ad hominem bullshit despite the fact that I offered to factually and scientifically prove my claim that he clearly doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to building a body to be proud of.

Corn flakes
    Milled corn, sugar, malt flavoring, high fructose corn syrup, salt, iron, niacinamide, sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid (vitaminC), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin D, and NHT. Corn used in this product contains traces of soybeans.

19. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Corn Flakes will give him bowel movements to be proud of, so says Dr. Kellogg.

20. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Neither of these paradigms is really the whole truth from what I have found researching the subject. Cardio is good for fat loss when done correctly. It should be done first thing in the morning before breakfast, this cranks up the metabolism and starts burning fat right away because the body has no place else to get energy after 8 hours without food. Also, any more than 30 minutes of cardio is a waste of time. The benefit isn't the activity itself, which you'll find actually burns very few calories per hour, but the aftereffects.

At the same time having more muscle does not really raise metabolism to a huge degree, but lifting will burn calories and reduce muscle loss. A high-protein diet will also help, since the reason that the body when starved prefers to break down muscle instead of fat is the amino acids contained in muscle.

You cannot build muscle and lose fat at the same time, because building muscle requires eating more calories than you burn in a day, and losing fat requires eating fewer calories than you burn in a day. The only thing you can do while losing fat is try to keep muscle loss to a minimum by lifting and consuming lots of protein.

And 1100 calories is almost certainly way too little... you should aim for 10x your lean body weight. Starve yourself too much and you will just lose a lot of muscle, not more fat.

21. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

:bowdown:I need to start the HIIT program..... screw spending hours on a treadmill

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I went from size 40 pants to size 32 pants in about 4 and a half months. Dropped to a 30 another 2 months after that.

23. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

A lot of dr's don't know what they're talking about when it comes to fitness.

24. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I call it nutriStarvation cuz damned if those portions aren't the smallest things around. After about of week of that food, one night I was starving and ate 3 of those dinners then ran out and got a double cheesburger fries and shake from Sonic and ate the whole thing! It was then that I knew....nutristarvation just wasn't for me.

Oh and that fucking food corked me up tighter than drum!!!

25. BradUF

BradUF Guest

They don't make cereral without it. I looked and looked. Hmm maybe Kix? Like I said just about all food has it in there...