SRS this was weird...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by theReal2man, Apr 15, 2007.

1. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

somethin weird happened to me while i was out with a lady friend and i feel like telling ppl about it...but first a little backround...ive been friends with this girl for a long time/liked and trying to not cuz she has a bf...so i met one of her friends online (who will be referred to as girl b) and started talkin to her and the three of us were supposed to go out...well the time is near and girl b cant go..eh oh well we still go out and i get a fortune cookie at the end of a great time with good conversations that reads " Take the big step" pretty funny how i get one of those after i commit to not trying to care

but yeah on to the real point..im gonna be askin girl b to chill cuz she seems really cool and into the same music and lot of things as me...even drums ha...so any suggestions on good first impressions and things like that would be sweet

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

So Girl B made plans to see you and your friends, then she broke them?

What do you mean by "asking her to chill?"

3. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I'm thinking he is going to ask her if she wants to hang out and just do whatever.

4. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

itll be a date

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:cool:

What will the date consist of?

6. theReal2man

theReal2man New Member

will consist of good times :)..hopefully haha....probly out to eat and whatever else seems interesting at the moment

7. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Doing something different. Don't do a typical date. How boring.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I highly recommend that you have your date plan in place before you call her to invite her on a date.

You will have a much greater chance of her accepting the date if you have a firm when and where, and have planned out the entire date as much as possible.

Any guy can take her to dinner. Not every guy can show her a good time. This is your chance to differentiate yourself from her other suitors.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Ask her on a date, but don't put too much value in what fortune cookies say. There's no hidden power behind them, they are madd produced in a factory and offer very general advice that applies to pretty much everyone.

10. 2500

2500 Guest

but don't do something SO out of the ordinary for you because then you'll wow her that one night, but as soon as you start comin back to your kinda dates, she'll think your boring and she will think you lost interest. if you plan this date of flying to italy for dinner, then having dessert in france, in a month when you take her to applebees, your gonna look like a schmuck. i'd agree to make it memorable, but don't go too far off the deep end unless thats who you are.