GUN This wait if killing me.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by amill94, Apr 23, 2007.

1. amill94

amill94 OT Supporter

This wait is killing me.

I decided on an HK USP compact 45 for my next handgun last week. Everyone was out of stock in a 35 mile radius. One shop told me they could get it next day. I placed the order over the phone on Thursday morning. The owner said, "the have to ship next day since it's a firearm, so it'll be here Friday or Sat @ the latest". I was happy, since we have amazing weather for the first time in weeks here. I call the guy on friday and no luck. He says, well fedex has a late delivery around 5pm, so it could come then. I asked what about tomorrow? He tells me, "Saturday delivery is an extra $30." So now I get kinda pissed. "I ordered this gun from you since you told me you would have it the next day. "He says, well it should be here monday" I ordered it from my distrubuter in Texas. I'll call Monday for tracking info and let you know.

So now, here I am basically having to go though a 5-day waiting period even though I live in PA, land of the instant check. It better be in today so I can take it to the range tonight. Just needed to vent this frustration to people who would what a pita it is to wait for a new gun.

**edit- I can't spell this morning.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  2. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

when it comes to ordering stuff, if you dont get it SHIPPED before wednesday, dont expect it to arrive before friday, even with 2 day shipping... fedex and ups both suck ass.

3. t1h

t1h Guest

he should credit you for the overnight shipping

4. amill94

amill94 OT Supporter

I didn't pay for anything except the gun. I incurred no shipping charges.