this time a girl needs advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by radfad88, Jan 26, 2010.

1. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

I was at the gym with one of my girl friends hitting the treadmill HARD, I mean I was sweating almost to the point of embarrassment (although I've always held to the fact that I think I smell really good when I sweat, think : rain water or something :rofl:).

This guy (~6'4", beautiful green eyes, good body type) was running on a machine toward the end of the row. A few minutes into it he moves closer, then again a few minutes later to the machine right next to mine. I eventually finish my run and bring the spray to wipe off where I had obviously sweat all over the hand rails. He took his earphones off and says "Hey, I'm sorry if I scared you earlier. I'm not stalking you I was just trying to find a TV that worked." I said "Oh it's cool I didn't notice except that you kept moving around." He said "Well I just didn't want you to think that I was stalking you or anything." I just smiled and walked off.

Later I went into the tanning bed and when I came out to get my stuff from the cubbys he came up to me. He pointed at a jacket in another cubby and said "is this your jacket?" I said "no, my stuff is all right here." He reached under the jacket and pulled out his business card and said "Well, I was trying to leave this for you, I thought I saw you wearing this jacket earlier." he looked embarrassed and gave me the card. "You should call me... I mean, if you want to."

I said "thanks" smiled again, and turned to leave as he dashed into the tanning bed room (not really sure if he was tanning or just flustered, haha).

Now I'm stuck with this card and I have no idea what to do with it. Do I call him? Text him? Wait three days? Gah, I'm so bad at this. I much prefer it when a guy gets my number and he can just call ME.

I guess I'm just nervous and I don't want to blow it by acting too eager or whatever. I was actually STOOD UP yesterday for what was supposed to be a date to watch the Saints game at a friends house. Guy said he wanted to go earlier in the week and then just never called or showed up. I sent him one text that day asking if he was still coming and I still haven't heard from him.

Sorry this was so long. Just let me know what you guys think I should do.

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Don't play games, it'll just make things more complicated. Call him when you feel comfortable doing it but don't wait too long. Good luck

3. _A_

_A_ New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just call him if you want.

Dont worry about rules or any shit. He clearly found you attractive.

Have a plan for a date in case you catch him off guard :dunno:

4. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

LOL @ life.

You WISH he was stalking you, no?

Charm is no harm, and to you all the ladies will swarm.

FYI, call him up and go for the kill. Sounds like you want to.

5. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Just call him sometime tomorrow or the next day. Get to know him a little over the phone and set up a date.

6. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Just call him.

7. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

Thanks to everyone else. I know that I have to call him, I was just concerned with when I guess. I'll wait until tomorrow or Wednesday, but I'll keep it short and let him know I won't be free until late next week because of my soldier competition this weekend.

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Well, what do you want? If you want him, then call him. It's obvious he wants you. :naughty:

9. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

I say get it girl :h5:

10. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

but women have it 1000 times easier, he already is into you. As long as you don't call him 100 times in a row or something, you are in.

11. edward_cullen

edward_cullen Unemployed Since 08

You know, I think if you called him like the same night or the next day, I think some guys might be like "wow, this girl must want some baad", half jokingly of course.. .

So I think what you are doing is perfect..

12. fray

fray New Member

Rad, if you're interested, call. He's obviously into you, so I wouldn't worry too much about waiting or not waiting. If it was me, I'd probably think of a way to text or call and turn it into a joke referencing back to his "stalking" you.

Good luck.

(I say this, but I have a patient at work that is into me and we are both ridiculously flustered whenever he shows up because we both know about it. I'm not even interested in dating him, it's just so embarrassing. My point is, I feel your pain!)

13. Ritley

Ritley New Member

Seriously, just call when you are available and want to do something. Guys dont really give a shit about the "rules" of calling.

14. D7

D7 OT Supporter

You can text him if you want him to have your number so he can call you. All in all, just do whatever is natural for you and forget the idiot who stood you up. Don't play games or try to play by "dating rules". :fawk: that shit.

:nono: don't get me started

15. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:werd: I would do this if I were you.

16. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

They were trolling you because they assumed you were an adult. Some guy was into you to the point of following you around the gym and asking you to call him. Call him when you want to, even better if you have something in mind for a first meet.

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

He sounds like a stalker.

Following you.

Memorizing (incorrectly) your jacket.

I didn't read any other replies btw.

18. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Screw the games. Do what comes natural. If you are a bit shy and want to text then text him. I guess that's what people do now days anyways?

19. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

i would wait a bit

20. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

"hi i'm not stalking you..

.. or am I? :naughty:"

:rofl: he might just not be used to hitting on women, i'd probably say send a text the next day saying hi this is X from the gym, it was nice to meet you. then it's on him to follow up and arrange a date.

21. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

This guy is male right? From what I understand, he is a dude. Correct? As in, somebody with a penis.

Your "game" is finished. He approached you = he wants to have sex with you.

Call him if you are interested. The hard part (being pretty enough to attract a guy you like) is now over.

22. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

this should be common sense but just call him when you feel comfortable but don't wait too long. you also don't need to set up a date with him that takes up your whole night. are you really busy every minute until late next week? set up a lunch date :dunno:

good luck and just be calm, its obvious he's into you.

23. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

rad you shouldnt call him, at all, ever.

Cause then I wont get my chance :hs: :love:

24. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I love how he kept trying to say he wasn't stalking you even though he totally was. And I love the fact that you totally dug it. Just more proof that creepy is relative to whether you are into the person or not.

Like other have said, go ahead and call him.

25. jtrem

jtrem Active Member

Anything you say to a woman at the gym will be considered creepy IMO. I think the guy had balls so good for him.