this sucks, can we have a trustful relationship??/ex bf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Oct 5, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Ive been with my girl for about 2 months now, and things have been going better and better each day it seems. From the start when we were just hanging out, she seemed to always place alot of emphazie in a joking matter on penis size. A couple weeks ago we had sex, and she only partly enjoyed it doggie style. While im emabarrassed to admit, but i cant do it for her since im only 6 1/2" which i dont even like saying. She said doggie was great, and i can please her kinda better because i can go for a long time,but i think she was just making me feel good and I was right.

Tonight she started talking about penis size, i guess because of her ex bf. He keeps calling her and talking to her,which seems fucked up to me. She says she wouldnt never go out with him,but why even talk to him and use the excuse since he is in one of her classes??!! Supposly he was above average,and she started to joke about my size. Long story short, she says she really isnt into sex much, but i think she is just not with me though since i cant please her. After we had sex a couple weeks ago, we havnt had sex since then. Im not looking for it, but i think she will maybe find someone to please her on the side if i cant?

She claims we only did it once,so it might be different,but the whole situation makes me feel very uneasy,insecure and mad. I actually do love her and she says she loves me, but i just feel a relationship that people arnt sexually compatiable will never work out? I dont know what to do,because i really want to be with her and i think she wants to be with me as well by her actions and words.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It's possible you're worrying too much about this and being too insecure.
    It's possible that she is a size queen, and wants a guy with a bigger penis.

Right now, it's very hard to tell. try to calm down, have sex with her some more, and see if things get any better.

Personally, I'd recommend that you just come out and tell her that the jokes are making you uncomfortable and that they need to stop.

If she can't accomodate that request...well, then, you'd be better off looking for someone else.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks i did that tonight and she saw i got really upset. i guess i do get insecure,because it is hard for me to see her with me who cant please her,and staying truthful in the relationship. I just feel if i cant please her,someone else will on the side? She says she would never cheat,but i just find this hard to bellieve if she cant get please with me,but we did only have sex once. thanks for the reply.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think youre making too big of a deal of it....and that will likely turn her off. :dunno:

5. Apothis

Apothis New Member

Nothing wrong at all with 6 1/2". That's well within average range and almost no girl should consider it "lacking". Unless she is some incredibly turned-out crack whore who can't even feel anything smaller than a tube of Pringles (or she isn't "able" to orgasm), you CAN please her with that equipment. You just have to work it right.

6. SxyLambdaLady6

SxyLambdaLady6 New Member

yea theres abs nuthin wrong with 6 1/2...tell her shes too loose lol

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If she's talking to her ex, making comments about your penis (which is OBVIOUSLY the #1 way to upset a guy), and not having sex ... those are three obvious red flags.

I'd say she's trying to get you to dump her.

In reality, she is testing you to see if you'll tolerate being treated like a second class citizen, which is bad that you let her. You have a few options, the way I see it:

1. Next time she brings it up, tell her that her comments are incredibly offensive and insensitive, and you will not tolerate her speaking to you like that.

2. Next time she talks to her ex, tell her something like "It is your choice to talk to him, but excuses aside it is incredibly disrespectful towards me and I won't tolerate being treated like this. I'm not saying you can't talk to him, but I am saying that I won't tolerate it any more. Understand?" Don't threaten to break up or hurt her or anything stupid, and don't be rude, but do understand that if she does it again it's time to cut her loose.

3. If 6.5" isn't enough for her so be it. You've above average in size, end of story. What worries me more is that you don't have sex very often. Why? No sex is a problem, size isn't.

I think if you lay down the law in a polite manner, you can make yourself more attractive to her. But her actions of talking to her ex are *unacceptable* to me, and I would cut her loose right there.

8. quamen

quamen New Member

wow

it blows my mind how u can break everything down so easily and make it seem so practical. I appreciate everyone advice on this board,but everytime u leave some advice it seems right on point. Maybe there isnt alot of sex going on because we have been together only 2 months? also if she does bring up her ex bf again, im going to use that comment cause that does seem very good.,

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Only 6.5"? Dude, average is like 5.5-6.

I second the "tell her she's too loose" if she gives you crap for 6.5".

10. quamen

quamen New Member

i never had trouble with girls in the past,so i didnt realize i was like average size or a tad above. she mad me feel as i had a really small penis, so i thought i did cause my size really never concerned me.

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

above and beyond the issues already covered, you need to become secure with your penis.

Love your penis and she will too.

I'm to the point where a woman could see mine for the first time and laugh and make fun of it and it wouldn't bother me a bit. I know what I have and I love it. Her opinion of it doesn't affect the way I feel about it.

12. MP18

MP18 New Member

you need to law down the law in the beginning of the relationship, you need to let her know what you expect of her right away or you will continue to get walked all over. this means: no talking to her ex-bf, you are her bf now, she should not be constantly talking to him, no penis jokes, esp after 2 months that is waaay to familiar territory

if she doesnt like you rules, she can gtfo, im sure you can find someone else who will respect you and appreciate you for who you are

by the way, in my experience, peope usually fuck like rabbits in the beginning of the relationship, it slows down later on, not in the beginning

13. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

first of all, you don't love her and she doesn't love you. that doesn't happen in 2 months, and that's ok.

i think you're insecure and care too much about what this girl thinks. you may need to work on your selfesteem a little bit before you can have a good relationship.

btw, 6.5in is more than adequate to please a woman. if she teases you about that kind of thing, she's a bitch. get rid of her.