GUN This story on Arfcom truely made me sick.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PC Principle, Apr 17, 2009.

1. PC Principle

PC Principle New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (HTC PPC 6800: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Alltel HTC PPC6800)

http://www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=860791

If this story is true his uncle is absolute fucking scum. :ugh:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. PC Principle

PC Principle New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (HTC PPC 6800: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Alltel HTC PPC6800)

Text from link...

So, my Great Grandfather, who was a veteran of both WW1 & WW2, passed away when I was a young boy. I really loved that crazy old man. He used to tell me stories at my bedtime about the Krauts or the Japs and everything in between. He really loved being able to tell me all these stories and it's one of the fondest times of my childhood.

I was recently at my Grandmothers house cleaning some stuff up for a garage sale. One of the things I found was my Great Grandfathers diary. He kept many of them. It was kinda cool reading about the things he used to tell me stories about and seeing first hand how he edited them for the ears of an awe struck 6 year old. In one of the diaries, I found a letter to my Grandmother stating that he wanted me to have is firearm collection when I was old enough (12 or 13 he said ).

My grandfather had his .45 from WW2, a P38, a Luger, a P17 and a Garand. There was also a collection of bayonets, helmets and assorted American, German and Japanese field gear. He also had a pair of consecutively serial numbered 1957 Remington 870 Wingmasters with 30in barrels and a Mauser that had been converted to 30-06 and had a Redfield scope mounted to it.

I asked my Grandma about the firearms and she stated that as far as she knew that my uncle's house. I called my uncle up and asked if he still had them and he started hem-hawing around and said that maybe he had some left and why did I want to know. I told him that I would be out to his house later that night and he started acting weird.

Some background info on my uncle is that he is a complete Libtard fuckstick. He HATES guns. He'd suck the fart out of Obama's ass and savor it like a fine wine if he got the chance.

So several hours later I show up at my uncles house with a photocopy of my Great Grandfathers letter. We go down to his basement where he has the P38 and some bayonets laying out. He says these are the only things he could find and that he thinks he sold the rest. I show him the letter and he says that's not what he meant and that he was too old to make that decision, blah blah blah. But he says that I can take the P38 and bayonets and if he finds anything else, he'll call me. At this point he's obviously trying to rush me out of the basement and then I see why.

My Grandfathers old foot locker is sitting under some shit, covered halfassed with an old blanket. It's obviously been moved recently as the dust has been disturbed on the lock and there are drag marks on the ground. So I nonchalantly say, oh, is that Grandpa's locker? as I walk over to it. He YELLS no, it's his as I'm opening it up and I see the rest of the firearms. It's obvious that none of them have been cared for very well as there is some surface rust and slight pitting on some stuff. My uncle FREAKS out and demands that I leave. I told him that Grandpa wanted me to have these things and Grandma even said so. He is all in a lather now and saying that he's going to turn them in to the cops because no one should have them, blah blah blah.

He then grabs the P38 and the bayonets and throws them back in the foot locker and slams it shut and demands I leave RFN.

I called my Grandma and talked to her and she was pissed at my uncle. She tried to talk to him but he refused to listen to anything.

I really want the things my Great Grandpa wanted me to have. He was one of the greatest people in my life and I miss him dearly. Not a day goes by that I don't think of something that he said or taught me.

I'm really thinking of going to my uncles house tomorrow and getting the entire footlocker. I have keys and in truth, it's my Grandmother's house, he just lives there.

WWAD?

UPDATE:

So, I went over there at 0630 in a borrowed vehicle (friends will help you move, best friends will help you move the body ) and just waited with eyes on his car. I also called a friend of mine who is a LEO with the local PD. He also knows my grandma and my uncle. I told him what was up and he got WAY pissed. He and I walked up to the door and knocked. My uncle answered and asked what I wanted. I told him he knew exactly what I wanted and that I was there to get what was mine. My uncle started spouting off about how he didn't need to let me in w/out a warrant (insert a bunch of ACLU bullshit here) and refused to let me in. I called my grandma and asked if we had permission to enter the house to retrieve the firearms and of course she allowed it. We went downstairs and looked for the footlocker.

It's not there.

I'm 100 percent sure he didn't leave his house after I left cause his car was cold to the touch.

I looked around as much as I could (almost an hour) and my uncle got put in the back of the car because he was causing a disturbance (my town has pretty aggressive noise laws )

I'm pretty sure they are in his car at this point.

Local PD's (city and county) have been notified of the firearms and will call me if he shows up with them.

I went to our family attorney (the one that did the will stuff for my great Grandfather and got an injunction against him moving/selling/transferring the firearms and it was served to him while he was in lockup. He's also trying to get a warrant to open my uncle's trunk.

I'm in a holding pattern.

UPDATE 2: It's taken me almost an hour to calm down enough to post this. Uncle got out of jail and promptly went and showed me where the guns were. They were in his trunk. He spent all last night cutting them up on my Grandfathers band saw. There's nothing left. Fucker even cut the bayonets up. He was proud of his actions.

I really don't know what to do. I actually feel violated. My grandma is Hell Hath No Fury pissed and refused to talk to him.

I lost the only things that my Great Grandfather thought enough to leave to anybody. I can't decide whether to cry or rage...

3. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

Jesus fuck, some people kill for less

4. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

oh
    my
    god

edit: how the hell can ANYONE be proud of that? do they think they're some kind of 'radical warrior' fighting 'the good fight'? they're no better than conservatives that bomb abortion clinics, or jihadists, or those idiot soldiers in the new Rambo movie!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  5. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

would be no update 2 I'd be in jail.

6. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

no way man. you gotta bide your time.
    invite him to dinner to show there's no hard feelings. then feed him salmonella tainted food...

7. Laurel

Laurel New Member

salmonella has a very high survival rate. I'd give him botulism.

8. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

damn, foiled again my medical technology!

9. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

I hope that was texas, i mean the poster was clearly deprived of his rightfully owned property... pretty sure no gun owner/lover would convict him.

10. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

sickening

11. BLH

BLH Member

Fuck that. Shoot, shovel, shut up.

12. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

pretty dumb to write all that on barfcom, now a da has all the evidence written down :o

13. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Oh man I was looking at that thread yesterday before the guns got cut up.

Fucking disgusting. :(

14. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B

That is horrible.

15. Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday OT Supporter

i would have taken the foot locker that first night. wtf would that liberal piece of shit do, anyway?

16. john in jax

john in jax New Member

Damn. . . just Damn . . . I so pissed for him I don't know what to say.

17. I guess liberal spite is stronger than the wishes of an old veteran.

18. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

good point, he'd probably call the police, at which point you can show that you have every right to the foot locker, and its contents.

hopefully we'll all learn from this mistake- don't trust your (or anyone else's) guns in the hands of antis

19. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

20. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

And fucking .

21. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

God damn that would drive me to choke someone.

22. Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday OT Supporter

yep, it surprised me when he said he had cop friends on one of his updates.

talk about :uh:

23. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Uncles would be getting the shit sued out of him tell the only thing he had left was a fucking stick and a shirt so he could become a hobo

24. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

he's already a homo... er wait, nevermind.

25. Jurisbot Esq.

Jurisbot Esq. Don't blame me I voted for Ron Paul. OT Supporter

dude shouldn't have left without his property upon finding them the first day :wtc: