GUN This shit pisses me off (power tripping cops)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thegooch, Jan 1, 2009.

1. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

http://waronguns.blogspot.com/2008/12/were-only-ones-who-will-blow-your-fn.html

6 videos in all.

[y]yUtQOR4SEdQ[/y]

There are six videos in all. Start with the first one, here.

In the second, they ask him if he has hand grenades tell him a Tylenol is a narcotic and accuse him of being a liar.

They bust his chops about not letting them search the truck. They tell him a Tylenol 3 out of a pill case is a felony.

Winning death threat quote from video 4: "I'm goin' home."

Winning quote from video 6: "He's got a smart mouth....He's been bitchin' the whole time."

2. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

You must post on GPDO too.

3. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

definitely not something you take with the intent of operating heavy machinery (such as a car)

4. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Anyone else hear him say Hipoint?

5. LancerV

And to be honest there wasnt much power tripping going on there

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  6. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

I did and giggled.

True, the cop with the hat on was a dick though. The words, "I don't give a shit." or "I'll blow your fucking head off." don't lead me to have much respect for that particular officer. He kinda sounded pissed that he didn't get to shoot. Plus with the officer on the other side of the car shooting would have been a very bad situation. The other officer pulled his gun but didn't raise it. The officer with the hat had his gun pointed right at his head.

the other thing that irked me was the cop that told him he was obligated to tell the officer that he was carrying but later on said that he didn't have to but that common sense should have dictated that he should have. The guy had fucking tylenol on his dash in a "blue capsule" so it was most likely cough and cold. Common sense says that the last thing you want to have in plain sight during a traffic stop or driving around is medication of any kind.

dude made some bad decisions, but IMO the cop with the hat was acting like a douche.

7. LancerV

Nope tylenol 3 [​IMG]

And the part about him blowing his head off yea was a little extreme but if you were in his situation and a guy didnt tell you he had a gun under his leg and started to reach for it and raises it. Are you telling me you wouldnt blow his head off? I mean a better choice of words would have been better

8. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

for sure I'd be shooting him if he went for his gun.

did they confirm in the vid that it was tylenol 3? I stopped watching after vid 4 because I couldn't hear the audio over the bowl game I was listening to.

9. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

10. thegooch

thegooch OT Supporter

11. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

I've had a run in with a power tripping cop. they're not fun, but you treat them with respect and bend to their "authority", within reason. I've also been stopped at a traffic stop with my pistol, and was treated professionally, and properly. While I did get a little lecture, they weren't power tripping.

The only problem I had with that stop, was when they asked where you're going, or what you're doing. He got pissed when I said I'd rather not say. What legal grounds do cops have to know where you're going, or what you're out doing on the road?