This shit is B-A-N-A-N-A-S !

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by [HRT]Squirrel Master, Jul 14, 2005.

1. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

My girl friend has been gone for one month of my 3 month sentence. I call it a sentence because I have pretty much been around her every day for 3 years. We live together and she is away this summer to apprentice for her horse training. It was all good and I got to fly down there when I could take some time off of work. But now this shit is getting ridiculous! My mind is taking over without me realizing it. I usually wake up around 6am for work and she always sleeps in seeing as her classes didn’t start until 9am. Well she has been gone for a month and I still get up quiet as a mouse and do my thang outside of the room? WTFM8!

Another thing. I sometimes cook her and I dinner when she isn’t home first to do it. Lately I am making WAY too much food. I still cook for 2 people and the left overs are killing me people! Even my Jack russle "Bunker" is full, and HE IS A DOG!

When I sleep at night I end up making a moc person in my sleep with the pillows only to wake up in the morning holding on to them like some small child to his stuffed animals. I don’t realize any of these things until I am at work or stop to think about it. Is this normal I ask you?

Sure I miss her and not having sex for 3 months is enough to drive any man insane but comon! I am going to fly down to see her in about a month but this shit has to stop. I lover her very much and am going to ask her to marry me when she comes home. Sometime around Christmas or what ever. Has anyone else done weird shit like this? Is it because I have a routine? or that I am just a sad weird little bastard!

any help on how to get by without a GF around would be helpful. I have done martial arts for around 6 years and just started that up so it helps, but after that and when I go to sleep is the worst part. all you do is think!

anyway.... there is my rant for the day.

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

3. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

atleast shes lucky to have you ;]

4. AstroGirl

She is very lucky to have him :)

5. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

Aw.. yes she is.

6. TheMyth

TheMyth New Member

Its just the routine you have. Changing the portions for cooking is going to take a while to get used to, the morning and sleeping stuff is what your used to so you just do it out of habit.

If you want a tip on how to get by just try and keep yourself busy, the martial arts is good and if you do stuff like that that keeps you occupied the time will go faster. Phone calls and web cam'll help too.

7. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

Sleeping is always the worst, especially if it's in the bed that you previously shared. My advice would be to get piss drunk, and just pass out rather then falling asleep? I'm sure 3 months of hard-core booze wouldn't hurt your liver TOO much. :bigthumb:

8. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:hug: Hang in there. Sounds worth the trouble. That's sweet.:hs:

Before my long distance love moved in he was using a pillow to hold at night in place of me. First man I've ever fallen asleep with holding me.
    I wonder how many people never get to feel that way about someone.

9. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i was rockin out to that song btw today.

10. [HRT]Squirrel Master

:)

I hear that... its about the only way I fall asleep.

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: I couldnt imagine going to my bed and not having my girl there. Sleep would be impossible. Plus I get a kiss every night on the forehead and then lips before I fall asleep...and that puts me to sleep better than any beer or drug :big grin:

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

something about that song, i think its funny, but anytime it comes on my girl just starts bouncing around...its hilarious! :rofl:

Edit: actually its bananas! :mamoru: ok, my bad...

13. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

I think I seen a similar thread of yours about 2-3 weeks ago. I think I had said maybe try and hang out with some of your old guy friends, might take your mind off stuff. ALso for a deeper sleep that might make you relax more, and I am not trying to say pop pills or start a bad habit. But maybe try some unisom, it will relax you while you sleep and it will help you not think as much. I take it sometimes over the weekend to get me back on schedule with my regular weekday work sleeping hours. But I only take it once a month if that. Just sometimes those later nighters with friends fuck my sleeping hours up.

14. [HRT]Squirrel Master

That’s a good idea... I just didn’t want to become dependant on something. It also kinda blows because she is so damn tired from riding horses for 10 hours that when we talk she is almost falling asleep. I told her that I missed her too much to talk to her when she is like that, so that the next time she was awake and up, give me a call. Its like talking to a mirror when someone is so tired on the phone. I hope Santa Barbara will be better.

anyway, last night was pretty good. I reminded myself this morning that she wasn’t here and cranked my stereo :) my dog wasn’t too happy, but he got a bone and that shut him up, plus he likes Britney spears now because of Jenn :eek4:

15. AstroGirl

:rofl:

16. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Naw, I dont think you would become dependant on something as long as you dont abuse it. It would probably help ya get a deeper sleep and maybe that would help for the rest of the day as well. I hope you feel better, My girlfriend is leaving on tuesday for 2 weeks (not as bad as your situation but still im gonna be :noes: )

17. [HRT]Squirrel Master

ha ha... you should have seen her at the airport when I was seeing her off... she started to cry and said I looked like a Puppy that had lost its mom! ha ha.. I told her I was fine, but that I just loved to spend all the time I have with her. Things will be ok I guess.... its just the in between thats hard!

18. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

19. weakone

weakone New Member

It sucks sharing a bed with my boyfriend some nights and not other nights. The warmth just isn't there those other nights and it's blatantly obvious. I live for the nights we sleep together. :)

20. [HRT]Squirrel Master

Try having a Queen bed Like we do and sleeping with one person.... Its like being lost in an ocean :)

21. weakone

weakone New Member

Haha I have a twin bed and it's so noticeable when he's sleeping next to me because we literally sleep so close to each other during the night. Even more noticeable when he's not there, because he brings all the warmth to the bed. :hs:

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I know exactly how you feel. It can be frustrating when she doesn't say much on the phone, but perhaps it's because she feels comfortable with you. You can try being a bit more animated on the phone but maybe she really does need her sleep. The first time is of course the hardest. And the only thing I've gotten dependant on is a pillow--I have to hold one if nobody else is with me :hsd:

23. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

I don't think I could ever stand being with my girl in anything larger then a double. A twin is slightly tight, but if you really care about the person you won't be complaining about having to get so close to them.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I'm not a skinny guy so a twin just does not work. In those situations my arm usually hangs off the side.

Queen beds are a waste of money because my gf takes up the middle anyway :mad:

A full is perfect. You both get your space. I get hot easily so a bit of distance while facing each other works for me :)

25. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

my girl too!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: