This section is great !! My first post ! ;p

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by seabound, Jan 18, 2007.

1. seabound

seabound New Member

hey ... I'm a OT virgin !! haha

I felt like I had to share.

I've been reading a lot of stuff on this site for quite some time. It amazes me to realize how I already have/do the things that most women can appreciate from/with a man ... you know ... make them feel at ease ... make them laugh ... tease them ... I guess the only thing I'd have to work on ... is the fact that I am just too nice ... and I'm not doing it to impress or to kiss ass or whatnot ... it's just how I was raised I suppose ... So I guess I'll work on that hehe

and then ... this big thing ... I have some serious catching up to do ... in the dating game/scene .... I'm just getting out of a 10+ years relation with a girl ... sooooooooooo yeah ... practice practice ...

I like to read about people and their problems/experiences ... it's comforting to see and realize that I'm far from being the only one in a specific situation

That being said, I guess all I have to do now, is to remember all those positive things I found out about me while browsing here ... don't take rejection personnaly ... and move forward

any suggestions ? haha

2. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

fuck off n00b!

j/k

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

OT virgin crew signing in :wavey:

meh ill be nice to you until you prove yourself to be an asshat.

jk sorta

good luck with your adventures

4. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

If youre a nice person, thats a good quality. Dont change just for the sluts who go for complete assholes. Just be yourself man.

Welcome to OT