GUN This isn't gun related, but it brings up a point.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Cannondale, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Cannondale

Cannondale OT Supporter

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21367579/wid/11915773?gt1=10514

Seriously! Guns are regulated so heavily in California, because they apparently kill people. Yet they want to make a place where junkies can go and kill themselves by injecting illegal narcotics. Guns are not illegal, yet people in CA get screwed if they want to own a firearm, something protected in the Constitution. This is not only disturbing, but this is probably the least intelligent thing I have ever heard come out of California thus far. I think that it is time for these idiots that come up with these ideas to come forth and be deported from this country. We don't need this kind of lunacy here in the United States.

2. Dr. Fuckface

Dr. Fuckface Wheelguns: when it absolutely, positively has to g

maybe if Californians defend themselves with syringes loaded with heroin? :dunno:

Or a tranq dart gun: "I wasn't trying to hurt him, your honor! I was just trying to get him high!"

3. KNYTE

KNYTE I'm Not Kidding.

Guns cause murder and crime like penises cause rape.

4. Keesh

Keesh New Member

In people in charge down there are seriously fucked in the head.

5. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

I think that hard drugs like heroin and cocaine should be legal. And I think shooting galleries are a great idea, if they are not state owned.

Give them a cheap safe place to shoot up.

But on the same token, as soon as one of those mother fuckers breaks into my house to steal my shit for drug money, or comes at me with a hammer thinking I'm a spider coming after them, I should be 100% free to end that cockbags life.

6. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I agree with that. I just don't understand how they can allow this and not magazines that hold more that 10 rounds. What do I care if people decided to psis away their life on heroine, just keep them away from me.

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Yup I agree, all drugs should be legal, it'd end alot of problems we have.

Personally I wouldn't wany of my money (taxes or private donations) going toward buying junkies drugs or nurses so they can shoot up safely. Kill yourself on your own dime, at least it'll be far far cheaper when legalized.

8. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

I've been hearing about stuff like this for the last 3-4 months. they've also cooked up the idea of giving out free needles so they won't get infectious diseases while they shoot up.

condoning illegal drug use and simultaneously blocking your 2nd amendment right has got to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

i've tried talking to my dad about how ridiculous it is to allow illegal drug use with clean needles but he thinks its a brilliant idea to try and stop the spread of infectious diseases. i say fuck 'em, let them die.

9. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

the scary thing is there are people the believe both of those statments :(

10. acoop101

acoop101 New Member

There are a lot of things that i like about living in California but the gun laws are not one of them. I grew up in a fairly rough part of San Francisco, I've seen the dead bodies of people who have OD'ed on drugs before the cops come to collect them. The stupidity of people is part of what bothers me, stupid people doing stupid things with guns spread fear of guns. I wish I lived in a place that was rural enough so that I could still go and hunt with out getting the cops called on me.

11. Tdizzle

Tdizzle New Member

Maybe they'll just whipe themselves all out before that shit drifts east