SRS This is why I hate people

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Oct 16, 2006.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

Whenever I go out and meet new people, I always get at least 1 person a night that starts giving me shit. Now, I am really starting to hate people. BUT....I never start shit, provoke fighting them, or anything like that. This is because I am relatively skinny, but more because I am too smart to do stupid shit like fighting. I am a very attractive guy, and I'm smart, and I think people hate me for that. Are they so jealous that they just want to beat my ass about it? For example, last night I was out with a buddy and we meet up with some of his friends at a bonfire. No more than 10 minutes later, I hade BUBBA starring me right in the eyes telling me he's gonna kick my ass. What the fuck????? I never see this shit happened between other people. I analyze my behavior and I conclude that I do nothing different than anyone else to provoke people, and yet shit is always coming my way. It must be jealously, simply must. 95% of the people I meet, I conclude, are very stupid and dull minded. I don't tell them this, but maybe they can sense that I think that somehow, but they are too stupid to do so, so i'm not sure what it is. Can someone please explain this shit to me? What is the fuckin problem with my relationships with strangers?

P.S. would it really be wrong for me to just flip out one day and beat the holy shit out of the next person who is messing with me? I mean, a person can only be pushed so far by society that they will eventually snap. It doesn't mean I'm crazy either, i've just had enough.

2. 7960

7960 New Member

the asylum is about honesty, right?

you sound like a condescending no personal attacks please. and I bet it shows in your actions and words. Maybe if you got off your horse and stopped patting yourself on the back for being prettier and smarter than everyone else they'd stop reacting to you like you just pissed on them.

and to answer your question, yes it would be wrong for you to flip out and beat someone. Hitting is never the answer, and since you're a skinny, overly-cocky, pretty guy you're probably going to get your ass kicked anyway so you shoudln't try.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2006
  3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

mod edit, re read my post and you will see that I wrote that I never instigate fighting. I also wrote that I analyze my behavior and I do NOTHING to piss people off like being cocky. In fact, I hate cocky people.

4. Blahaboxxx

Blahaboxxx OT Supporter

:ugh:

5. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

well, unless they piss me off first, mod edit

6. 7960

7960 New Member

mod edit, re-read what I wrote.......

you sound like a condescending prick and I bet it shows in your actions and words
    so you're standing there thinking "I'm better than all these people" with that smug smile on your face that says "look at me, I'm pretty" and they're looking at you seeing a guy who is subconsciously doing his best to set himself apart because he's too good for this. How can you type 1/2 the stuff you did in your first post and not notice that you are the epitome of cocky?

7. 7960

7960 New Member

and do they do that by being in your presence, not being as smart or pretty as you?

:o

8. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

smug smile? way to make assumptions. You have never met me, so you don't know about my actions. The entire bit about me being good looking was thrown in there as a possible reason why people start shit with me from jealously or whatever. Just stop posting this thread, your opinion will be disregarded/replies ignored.

9. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

you sound snobby.

10. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

stick to lurking, no one cares about you here in the asylum with an attitude like that.

11. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

:werd:

i think the mod should lock this thread, it's useless!

mod notice

Im not promoting yelling or namecalling, but since the nature of the problem in this thread is that the thread starter is always being attacked and really making an attempt to understand his own behaviour and that of others towards him more properly. Even in this thread he's being attacked, i feel that he doesn't understand why ,while 99% of the other people who are in here do understand why his attitude most likely is bringing this on him. I think its actually very usefull to give it an attempt to make it clear to him.

12. HatSee

HatSee Active Member

It's been said already, if you think you are better looking and smarter than everyone else it will probably show in your attitude and body language even if you do not come right out and say it to people.

That tends to piss people off, change the way you think and feel about yourself and others and you may not offend so many people.

13. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Totally agree. I've met people who think they are better than everyone else (but wouldn't actually say that to people, except that I brought it up) and acted that way but didn't realise it. It was easy to sense that they really were a condescending prick, but the funniest thing was that they didn't realise it and they weren't actually that smart.

The way they acted DEFINATELY got up peoples noses and got them into more trouble that a more humble person would get in.

Obviously I'm going on my experiences of people I know. I don't know you, beyond what you've written in your last 2 asylum threads, but you seem to fit this "profile" perfectly.

14. 7960

7960 New Member

you got it...I'll stop posting and you can ignore my replies if you want, but the next 6 also agreed with me so maybe, just maybe................:rolleyes:

15. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

ok. I'll dumb up this question as much as I can without hurting anybody's feelings. Obviously some people here are inherently stupid, and I won't even try to fix that because I happen to know that it is in your blood. Caps lock will be ON

BASED ON THESE GUIDELINES: I'M NOT A CONDESCENDING PRICK
    I DON'T HAVE A MACHO ATTITUDE
    I NEVER INITIATE PROBLEMS

WHY WOULD PEOPLE GIVE ME A HARD TIME EVERYWHERE I GO? COULD IT BE BECAUSE:
    THEY THINK THAT I THINK I'M BETTER
    THEY ARE JEALOUS OF MY GOOD LOOKS/SMART COMBO
    THEY FEAR MY GLORY OF STEALING THEIR GIRL
    WHAT??????

ANSWERS LIKE: YOU ARE A CONDESCENDING PRICK, WILL NOT WORK, BECAUSE THAT CONTRADICTS ONE OF THE GUIDELINES, THE FIRST TO BE EXACT.

DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING THE QUESTION ANYMORE, I JUST WANT TO SEE FROM SOME OF THE REPLIES IF ANYBODY UNDERSTANDS THE QUESTION NOW. AND DON'T FORGET, I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!

16. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

:rly: :hsugh:

Being as intelligent as you claim you are it should be no problem deceiving the bunch of idiotic apes you make your friends out to be. So where's the problem? :hsugh:

17. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

its probably the way you just present yourself or talk that comes across cocky and you aren't realizing it. Nothing you can really do about it but there has to be some reason people are always starting shit with you that is caused by something you are doing but just not realizing. I have never heard of anyone wanting to fight someone for being "prettier" than they are, being cocky or smug though, that can get your ass beat.

18. 7960

7960 New Member

Nope...deal sealed. It's because you're a condescending no personal attacks please.

Think about it...why would someone "think that you're better" if you didn't do/say/act in some way that made them think that? I'm usually pretty quiet so some people think I'm shy, some think I'm arrogant, some think I'm angry/sad........when they talk to me they find out I'm none of those things and it's just that I'm usually pretty quiet. (I'm being generous here) You are doing/saying something that gets people to not like you. Ask a very good friend "what is it about me that makes people want to attack me?" Be ready to hear answers you may not like.

You can say "If I'm not being an asshole then why don't people like me?" all you want, but if in reality you are being an asshole that's why they don't like you.

19. Insomniac

Insomniac New Member

You may not realize that you are a prick but just by what you are typing everyone here thinks you are. So basically what you need to do is stop fucking telling all these people they are stoopid and dont know what theyre talking about and start to listen to there advice.

VERY IMPORTANT:

By saying all this shit and not even giving these people a chance you are displaying that you are a prick.

20. Ronald McFondle

Ronald McFondle Hey gook, just listen

you cant see past your own vanity

21. Maybe

Maybe Maybe not Maybe fuck yourself

You're obviously not very smart if you managed to receive a thread backfire in the asylum

:mamoru:

22. $shot

$shot OT Supporter

:werd:

thread starter sounds like a conceded asshole. solution: don't be a conceded asshole

edit: i only read your first few posts because you seem very very annoying

23. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

Thread failed. Your problem is evident, as many have already pointed out: you have behavioral problems to deal with. Just an aside, a friend of mine has serious agoraphobia, is probably more intelligent than both of us combined and generally thinks most people are worthless and stupid: despite that, he easily gets along with everyone and is liked by all. Why is that? It's all about how you engage people.

24. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Everyone sends out signals, most of the people aren't aware of the signals they portrait on others , I think the problem is that you need a more firm understanding of that signal in particulary that you are sending out , for example.

If a girl dresses up like a hooker, people will get an signal that will come over for instance like 'gosh, she is a sleezy girl' despite that they don't know this person, looks can condemn.

Same counts for a homeless person, the bad oder/terrible clothes send out a signal to people and most will think 'what a bum/drunk failure of society ' again they don't know this person, and looks can condemn.

And here you come sending out YOUR signal. Look here is a skinny guy that would easily lose a fight, yet he thinks so high of himself, he problably thinks he can beat anyone, well since he is an 'easy target' let kick him back into his place. They don't know you as a person, however the looks and attitude condemn. This is the signal that you are broadcasting.

Its not jealousy its even below that, its judging and condemning people based on a first impression. This is first foremost 'their' problem, because these people are living in darkness and deny of you as a person, while they should have accepted you as you are. Its sorta like not aknowledging a white person just because he's white, or not accepting a black person just because he's black, your right its shallow and you shouldn't be receiving this garbage from people.

Its a strange sort of picking order between human beings, which state that if you claim something you have to be able to live up to it ,or getting your ass kicked back in the place where you belong.

You see with your blowing off the tower attitude saying your better and all you are basically trying to 'ascend' over other people. Your claims may or may not be true, that's not even the most important thing. But people especially guys will react with a 'who the hell do you think you are?' attitude, even if you didn't do anything, you did send out the signal, that along with that you are a skinny person 'as said before most likely an easy target that even a coward would dare to take upon' your constantly getting shit because people are almost certain they can beat you. Completely idiotic, i agree. But if you want to change this, you need a change of appearance and attitude.

25. johan

johan Active Member

Key observation.

Merely insisting that something is so...doesn't actually make it so.
    Especially when the whole world is reacting otherwise. Who's wrong? The whole world? Or you. Must be the whole world.

Another key observation.

I wonder if the OP recognizes irony of insisting he's not an elitist prick, and yet, running through this thread as he's done.... Well, takes all kinds.