This is weird, I'm not sure what heart palpitations feel like...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by xpinchx, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I'm kind of going through a weird phase right now... I've been on EC/YC for 3-4 days now. I'm still taking the lowest dosage. 25mg E + 200mg C / 5mg Y + 200mg C. What exactly does a heart palpitation feel like? I've been having some weird stuff going on inside me lately, but I'm also absolutely crazy about this girl and I'm constantly thinking about her and I get the butterfly feeling and my gut and my heart is going crazy. So I'm not sure if it's just my teenage hormones or something's seriously wrong.

I guess I'll just skip my supplements for a day and see what happens, but just so I know, what do they feel like? :o

2. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

does it feel like you are losing your breath and your heart skips a beat or just does it race fast for a sec and then stop?

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Any disturbance in the normal beating pattern of the heart is called an arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeat. Practically everyone experiences some version of an arrhythmia on occasion, usually in the form of a mild palpitation or a "skipped" heartbeat. (In fact, what feels like a skipped beat is really an early beat, weak enough not to be felt, then a one- or two-second pause, followed by a relatively forceful beat; the delay between beats feels like a skip.) Mild, isolated disturbances of this sort are normally harmless. A recurrent arrhythmia, on the other hand, should be checked by a physician.

4. xpinchx

It just happened a lot today while in lecture. I was bored as fuck and I kept daydreaming. It stopped after a couple hours, but I got worried because that's usually when I can feel the EC coming down. But I'm still getting it now and I haven't taken any ephedrine for about 14 hours, so I'm probably fine. :hs:

5. Eschafer

Eschafer New Member

how many times a day are you taking the ecy? i took me a whole week just to get used to one dose, then another week to get used to the second dose...

6. xpinchx

I said it right in the first post, I even color coded it. :hs: One dose YC right when I roll out of bed, and one dose CE before I head to school or work, whatever I happen to be doing that day.

7. Ceaze

how many hours apart is that

8. xpinchx

I wake up at 6am and pop my YC. Do my cardio. Around 8am I'll start to eat breakfast and take a shower and do all my fun little things I do to get ready for the day. I usually take my first (and only, for now) dose of EC at about 11am. So, 5 hours? I know you told me to wait at least 4 hours, but I decided the extra hour would probably be beneficial "just to be sure."

9. phish

phish hockey crew

OT F&N doctors ftw :hsughc:

10. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

i'd trust ceaze over my kaiser permenente doctors :o

11. Ceaze

webmd ftw

12. donkeykong

donkeykong New Member

im no expert but your having roughly 4xcups of coffee per day with that amount of caffeine. assuming you didnt have a large caffeine intake before you started, its no surprise to me that your heart is going crazy ;)

13. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Yeah thats pretty much a textbook definition, ass. I don't see him trying to diagnose anything, just give the poster an idea of what his problem might be.

14. phish

phish hockey crew

I knew it wasn't his definition but a web definition :hs:

I experienced this before too and thought something might be wrong with my heart but I guess it's normal because it rarely ever happens. :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.