FRK This is totally weird to me --

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by *Love Spell*, Feb 16, 2005.

1. *Love Spell*

*Love Spell* Guest

Um.. My boyfriend wants to eat me out while I'm on my period. I know that's not something everyone does (at least I hope not). What I want to know is if anyone had this done to them, or if any of you guys have done it? If so, why do you want to do it?

My boyfriend told me it's cause I'm really clean & I have a "good taste" & even when I'm on my period, he's wanted to do it. Anyways, I'm a little creeped out, but then a little turned on, I dunno, lol. I dont know what to do!:eek3:

2. waspride

waspride Can't this wait till I'm old, can I live while I'm

Don't let him do it.

3. *Love Spell*

*Love Spell* Guest

Why not? Are you just as disgusted by it?

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

WOW! You have a really understanding boyfriend!

So my curiosity begs to ask, is he wanting to actually taste the blood involved or will this be with tampon in place? I've been eaten out with a tampon in once...i was quite a bit uptight about it and self consious though so it was hard for me to relax enough to enjoy the experience too much. Not that I didnt get off..lol My advice to you--if you can get over the self consiousness of it, then Hey! Why not! As long as the both of you are not bothered and you maintain basic hygeine, I say go for it!

5. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I've had it done and enjoyed it very much. Because I liked it so much, I'd be willing to do it to another woman if they so desired.

He may just want to try it for the sake of trying it. Some people are like that. The whole "never know till you try" type of attitude.

At one point in my life, I would have gone "ewwwwwww" had someone suggested that to me. When it happened, it wasn't something I was looking for, but when it was offered I figured "meh, why not" and did and it was really nice.

One of the other OTers even made me a smilie for it [​IMG]

6. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

kinda like Cherryfire said, I have been eaten out with a tampon in , and been fine... once I got over being self-concious about it... and after getting used to it, it IS a turn on that he is willing to pleasure me (especially us ladies are usually our horniest when we've got our period... go figure) no matter what just to make me happy .... now, if hes into tasting the blood too, youll have a whole new level of self-conciousness to get over, but its all about what youre comfortable with... :dunno:

7. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

8. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

with my experience, the guy did like blood, that was part of what made him ask to do it

but then, I knew he liked blood :dunno:

9. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

there's also the idea that he may want to try it simply because it's naughty and dirty and considered taboo

10. *Love Spell*

*Love Spell* Guest

He actually wants to TASTE the blood. Cause when he's talking dirty to me, he tells me he wants to taste it, and he wants it in his mouth. During my period I am very horny, lol. So last time I was actually considering it. I think I might let him try. I think he's okay with the idea because he knows I have good hygene, and I don't have body oders, not even on my period really since I drink so much water.

11. *Love Spell*

*Love Spell* Guest

I think that's why he wants to do it.:mamoru:

12. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

I've done it when she had a tampon in.. It's no biggie.

We'll have sex from time to time when she's on her period, but it ends up looking like a crime scene. Too much clean up, so it has to happen in the shower.

13. Cherryfire

Hey, try it. If you both have no irks about it, thats great. Youll be experiencing what 99% of us are too nervous or uneasy about trying.

14. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

well if youve already considered it, go for it... obviously hes totally into it, so youll have nothing to worry about except your own self-conciousness, which will most likely fade quickly when you see how into it he is... plus, the "taboo" might end up being an even bigger turn on for you as well :)

15. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

for those of you who have had it done with a tampon in, I think I'd be more self concious about that than not having one

free flowing blood vs. stored up blood :dunno:

16. Cherryfire

Eh..for me, i was a little irked by the whole thing. But the idea of my blood in his mouth? That would have been WAY too much for me to deal with. Thats just my own insecurity though.

17. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

For me, first time was on accident, i didn't know it was that time for her.
    I noticed no diff that time, and when a girl lets me, i still do it.

If i'd have never accidentally done it, i'd still be too uptight to do it now. So i'm glad she forgot to tell me, and was too into it to pull me away.

18. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

Make your boy friend do :wackit: :wackit: show for you :rofl:

19. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

ah, see, blood in the mouth to me I guess just isn't that big of a deal since I've bitten to draw blood before and I've been bitten to where it's drawn blood before

20. xela

xela So say we all!

That's exactly how I feel. I know that if he really, really wanted me to, I could to please him, but I doubt I'd get any satisfaction out of it.

21. sp33d

sp33d New Member

I dont see the problem, useually, when a women is aroused the flow slows down or even stops during stimulation or intercorse (atleast that has been my experience) I wouldnt do it to some girl that i didnt know.

But I do it to my gf all the time, I mean its just blood, its got to cleaner that licking booty hole:naughty: and i dont mind doing that either...

22. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I was on my period the first time my s/o went down on me. There was a tampon that time, and I was just out of the shower. We didn't talk about it before hand, but I knew he'd felt the string before he went there, so I didn't object at all. It was a bit of an extra thrill for me, because enthusiasm is a big part of eating pussy, IMO, and I took that as a sign that he was really into it. I don't think he's ever done it on that heaviest day, but I know he's not real picky about what else is going on while he's down there. I think he prefers the red tide to his own leftover cum, if he had to choose, but none of it is as important as the fact that he's got my pussy wrapped around his tougue. If he's into it, and you usually enjoy oral sex, why not? Just relax and enjoy it! He'll probably be extra excited about it, which can only be a bonus for you. Also, orgasms can help with cramps.

Tasting blood implies unprotected sex - so please heed the usual cautions about all of the stuff that goes along with that. I know, yawn, but better safe than sorry, right?

23. Rocky6535

Rocky6535 Now, let me see you smile...

Um.. My boyfriend wants to eat me out while I'm on my period...I'm a little creeped out, but then a little turned on, I dunno, lol. I dont know what to do!:eek3:[/QUOTE]

Wow! Now THAT is some freakyshiat!

24. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

let him earn his red wings.. what's it going to hurt?

25. *Love Spell*

*Love Spell* Guest

LOL okay, thanks everyone for your imput. We've talked about it, & I'm gonna let it happen. I'll letcha know when it happens, lol.