SRS This is such a fucked up thing to do to somebody.*long*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by <Mark>, Feb 6, 2005.

1. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

Im so mad and hurt at the same time. Check it out. I was dating this girl for close to 6 months, we just split up recently but still talk almost everyday and had just started spending time together again. Thurs she was all over me, wanting me to go to lunch with her...then going out of her way to come visit with me at work and hang out for a little while. Things were going very well and I was happy.

Friday the shit hit the fan. I was at work, and around 11pm she calls. "Mark, Im drunk and sick. Come take care of me! At this point she is upset and almost in tears." I tell her that if I can get off early I will. So I find out that she is in the car with a friend of hers, and she said she wants to come see me. I tell her cool, to come on up, then I hear her scream in the phone and the line disconnects. My immediate reaction was OH SHIT! I call back, no answer...I call back a few more times and no answer. I naturally freak out, and leave work early. Can't get ahold of her all night, can't get ahold of any of her friends. Im really worried at this point and start to think the worst.

Saturday, I go by her place and her car is there but nobody answers the door. I call again, no answer. I call her friend again. I asked her if she had talked to her, she said she had and was fine. I mentioned what happened and that I was worried, she never said anything about a wreck to her. So I get pissed...really pissed. I tell her friend to tell her to call me, does she? Nope. She sends me a text message saying "Im fine, Im busy" I call her and tell her we need to talk.

Today, she calls finally. I lay into her on the phone. First thing I say when I pick up the phone "thanks for finally getting around to calling." She says that she was in a wreck, it wasn't bad and she is fine. I ask her why she couldn't let me know that she was fine yesterday or even after it happened. "Friday I was drunk, and didn't feel like talking on the phone. I got a ride home after the wreck and passed out on the bathroom floor. Yesterday I didn't want to call because I knew this would happen. " I asked what would happen? "I knew we would get into a fight and Id end up getting hurt" I told her to think about how I felt. I was stressed out because I didn't know if she was hurt, I left work early and was running around like a chicken with its head cut off worrying about her. "Im sorry for putting you thru that." My last words to her were "you sit here and say to me that you care for me, but after this weekend it doesn't feel like it." and its true. Thats bullshit and Im not dealing with it anymore. I hope she feels really bad, thats something I wouldn't do to a person even if I hated them.

Cliffs-girl gets into an accident, I can't find her...she is fine and never felt like calling to let me know she is ok until 2 days later.

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Sounds like typical breakup trauma. You're getting used to her not being as considerate as she was, because you're not together. Have yourself a good cry, and then go for a jog, and then start thinking about new nookie.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i don't care if you had been dating this girl or not. i agree, this is not something that you do to friends, let alone s.o's (ex's, too, for that matter.)

i've learned that people like this are usually selfish in more ways than one. i don't know the whole story about the two of you, but i'd be willing to believe that you give more than she does in the friendship and in the ex relationship. i could be wrong, but my personal experiences have told me so.

4. BBQ Monster

BBQ Monster New Member

dump her, and never talk to her again...

5. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

Well the thing that throws me for a loop is that this isn't like her. She hasn't ever done anything like this at all. We have been split for about a month now, and I hardly call her anymore. She is the one who calls me, texts me first etc and has told me that she misses me all the time. I still have feelings for her, but after this stunt it made me wake up and see how she acts. She is selfish. I just hope that she realizes what she has done, and that her lack of thought hurt somebody else.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You split up. Things are going to change. Accept it, and work on moving on... instead of text messaging back and forth, talking to her on the phone, etc. Move on.

7. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Kinda sounds like a call for attention to me. Heck if I was in a wreck I would be calling anyone who knew asap to let them know I was ok...even if it was an ex I was still friends with :dunno:

8. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

That kind of shit pisses me off too, girls don't call because they don't want us to get mad, but wait three days, then decide to call, making it so much worse. If she couldn't call you after it happened, then she obviously doesn't respect you.

9. EX-JAY

EX-JAY New Member

Just move on like everyone says. It's better to hurt now then to hurt later on when both of yous have done more things that will make you even more attached.

10. Gandin

Gandin New Member

Possibly the best advice I've ever heard.

11. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

fucking bitch, move on...she will never be as good to you as she used to be.