SRS This is so weird lol... I think I am a gay magnet.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bimmer318, May 30, 2007.

1. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Yeah here I am....thinking about what happened yesterday.

Basically I started talking with my coworker because he seemed to be a fun guy (I started about a month ago). So anyway he has a pretty good sense of humor. So he says, we should go have dinner, so im like cool, after work would be fine. Then we exchange numbers cause he works on the lower floor. So I think it was a bit weird but he called me the same day and then the next day to check if it was still on :ugh:. Well anyway the day rolls around and we finally have dinner and the dude says that he is gay (He never told me his age, but he was prolly 30something). Well I gotta say I knew it all along but at the same time we had a good discussion and he paid for dinner, even though I said we should split..

Anyway 2 weeks ago I went to Chicago and I was in the washroom and the soap really looked like cum so i said it to myself (I know bad mistake) And the dude next to me said there was a "leather show" somewhere tomorrow.
    I also have a best friend of 7 years who turned gay after I knew him for 3. I think I blame it on him too much, because he is a big influence on me after all these years..

To make matters worse I am 21 and never had a gf.. I switched high schools and moved a few times which is probably why I never kept in touch with people. In the end, I don't really care either way for a gf, it would be nice to have one but I don't NEED one. But still I just feel WEIRD, because I don't wanna be a gay magnet...

2. marauder

marauder New Member

Well do they try to give you a weird lap dance and get arr try to get friendly.. and slap you on the ass.. when I was going out a while back this happened to me :eek3: one was freakishly persistent :ugh: :noes:

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So you're attractive to both sexes. Better than being attractive to neither :dunno:

4. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

I guess be flattered that guys want to bang you too?

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You are sending out signals (unconsiously?) that you are gay, either how you dress, or how you look is been taken by gay people as a sign that you 'might' be gay.

Its also stuff you do that leads to these kind of questionable things. If a guy takes you out for dinner , that's a red flag, if you start talking about cum,well might as wel shout it from the rooftops. Never having had a gf, well that's only so so, but the advice is 'if you want to become a man, stay with the woman'

Your not activly searching enough for a girl. Although you shouldn't do so until "YOU" are ready, i mean us pressurizing you into getting a girl, isn't a good thing. Its also questionable if you should see it as a bad thing. I mean if you don't want it, tis best to steer clear from the guys. And get more intereaction with females. But that gender has their own set of risks.

6. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Yeah I agree with you, I especially think it's because of how I act though. Sometimes I am indecisive and I say "I don't know" a lot. It's a bad habit but it's not like I can change myself overnight. I agree the cum thing was a mistake, I pretty much walked right into that one.

It's not like it bothers me, not in the least, actually it boosts up my self confidence a bit. I just had to get it out. Thanks though.

I was just thinking yesterday, when I was 10 for example living in Ukraine or even in Toronto when I moved here, the whole idea of being gay was taboo and I never even had to think about it when talking to another guy. The times have changed so much that it is scary to me. I would never have guessed when I was 10 that I would be dealing with this at 21.