SRS this is like a bad sitcom

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by zooenthusiast, Dec 26, 2006.

1. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

alright so i think i'm falling in love with my boyfriend's best friend, but of course still care about the boyfriend, and if i were to break it off both would probably be out of my life forever. anyone else ever been in a similar situation? what'd you do? how do i do this without completely destroying two relatioinships? any advice? please?

2. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

How do you do what without completely destroying two relationships?

What is the this in your statement.

Don't settle, go for what you want. Chances are the "best friend" is a dog and would go for it.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You have three options:

1. Tell your bf, and break up with him, and go after his friend.
    2. Tell your bf, and cut off all contact with his friend.
    3. Break up, and cut off all contact with both of them.

If you do nothing, and let things keep going (ie, keep hanging out and falling for the friend), it will cause the end of your relationship. You'll fall more and more for the friend, and eventually your bf will pick up on this.

4. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Not always true, it might just be a passing whim. No reason to do anything drastic until you're sure your feelings are serious.

5. zooenthusiast

zooenthusiast New Member

Update:

well i think i'm going to break up with the boyfriend. it's just not working out, and i talked to his friend and he says he will still be cool with me even if i do break up with his best friend, and as far as telling him i have feelings for him....well that i'm going to wait on. by breaking up with the boyfriend, that makes things less complicated if i ever do decide to tell him.