LGBT This is just... WOW

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Casey_the_geek, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Casey_the_geek

Casey_the_geek New Member

So on Wednesday for the Day of Silence, I particiapted and didn't talk (But I sure as hella sent a few text messages that day haha)

Theres this guy i really like, and he's my friends cousin. he lived a few towns over and I only met him twice, but i always thought he was gay or something. But we have unlimited "In" texting, so we text ALL the time. About 1500 texts a month atleast. Then a month or so ago, he moved to hawaii. we still talk daily.

So i told him I was doing the day of silence and he participated too at his own school in hawaii. Later that day, he asked me if I was gay. I really wasn't sure if I could trust him or not so I told him i wasn't. I was just "Supporting the cause" i told him.

So the next day he texts me and goes "Hey can you keep a secret? Because i have something I really want to tell you."

So i go "Yah of course I can keep a secret. What is it?"

Well, this is in "The Closet" forum, so obviously he told me he was GAY. I was SO EXCITED. I was at lunch during the time, and I just got up and left all my friends. No one knew what was going on. They thought comeone had died haha but I just wanted to be alone.

I then told him I was gay too. He was so happy. He said he knew I was all along and he really wanted me to come out to him.

That night when we both got home from school we talked on the phone for 6 hours.

Well we were texting today and he told me he liked me. As more than a friend. And I told him I did too.

So then he said he loved me. I was so stunned.

2 days ago, no one I knew in real life knew I was gay. Now I have a guy who says he loves me. I was SO hapy all day i didn't really get what was going on in any of my classes or talk to anyone else. I was almost crying from happiness.

He says he's going to come out here soon and I invited him to stay for a few days.

I'm slowly coming out :hsd:

2. Lilghettothugx

Lilghettothugx New Member

Dude you are so lucky to have met someone like that. I am bisexual and I am SOO afraid to ever tell anyone for fear of people hating me and losing my friends. But IDK....If I could ever find the right guy I might just come out to everyone.

You are also the type I would go for.

How old are you anyways? I'm 16 and thought that if we might be around the same age that we could talk sometime over AIM or something.

LMK man

3. Casey_the_geek

I just recently turned 15.

AIM: caseys tempaimsn (Don't get on much)
    MSN: [email protected] (Always on)

4. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

maybe its just me, but since ive come completely out i have never once had someone hate me. every singly person i have told has been completely supportive, and it hasnt changed a thing. hell is 2006 no one cares except all the old people.

5. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Mostly true but not quite. Depending on where you live religious fundamentalists will also hate you and be hostile towards you. There are many others in society. Sadly I have run into many people over the years who judged me based on my sexuality, but at least it is not like it used to be.

6. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

yeah i guess ive just been lucky so far.

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

ah, young love...

so inspiring...

8. Casey_the_geek

I know it probably won't last but I really like this kid FTW :hsd:

Parents said I could visit him in Hawaii (I'm in Washington) in 7 weeks, once school is out. I have half the money saved already.

9. GoDz

GoDz I are a Zionist OT Supporter

I've gotten more popular since coming out, for sure. I have my share of haters, but they are mostly from before I came out. oh, and one guy I flirted with a bit too much, who then started dating my fag hag :eek4:. now my fag hag is pissed at me and the guy wants to beat me up. ah well.

10. DGTLLVR

DGTLLVR Guest

Lucky you.. I say run with it. Long distance relationship are difficult but I think the saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder" fits my experience well. Just hope he's a decent person and you can trust him. Have fun this summer, enjoy young love, and if you do get the chance to travel... take in everything you can. Life experience, love, it's all so exciting. Good luck!

11. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Yeah, that's high school for ya. :sad2:

12. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

Just be sure to lube up first. :hsugh:

13. Casey_the_geek

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

And pack condoms!

15. 2500

2500 Guest

does anyone else think "i love you" after meeting someone twice is a little immature?

sounds like you guys are crushin on each other, and its kind of an emotional overload. i'd question if its really love. not in a bad way, just, in a way that i don't think you can love someone after meeting them twice no matter how many text messages you send.

but, good luck either way.

16. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Love is a very tricky thing. I would honestly look into it more, but even so... best of luck!

17. DGTLLVR

DGTLLVR Guest

Ever heard of Love At First Sight? My first BF was like that. I took all of 3 seconds to know this was the guy I needed in my life. He felt the same way.

I'd never deny myself that kind of response.