this is getting ridiculous... gf problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HardTech, Jun 7, 2005.

1. HardTech

HardTech hungry

so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 3 months now. We've been fighting a lot since day 1, and when we fight, things get really bad. We've broken up at least once during that time.

But when things are good, things are very good.

Anyway, I started talking about farts last night on the phone, and apparently she HATES them with a passion. She got super pissed off I wouldn't stop talking about farts (it's not like I went on and on.. I MENTIONED them maybe like 3 times?). She said things like "I'm hanging up. I don't want to talk to you anymore. You're disgusting."

I'm like "ok, if I'm so disgusting and you feel bad being with me, why are you with me? I don't think you like me anymore", to which she replied "I don't know why I'm with you.. I guess I don't like you then"... after that, I hung up

after I hung up, I called her for like 30 minutes STRAIGHT to try and work things out. That was last night, and she's been avoiding my phone calls ever since.

I left voicemails saying "if you don't call me back, don't bother ever calling me again".... lo and behold, she never called back

whatever.. we're both just pissed off. Let me talk to her in a cool manner. I call back and leave a message saying I'm sorry for fighting and that she should call me tomorrow (today) so we can talk about it. All day has passed, and still no phone call. I've called throughout the day at times I KNOW she was at home, but still no answer.

what the FUCK

2. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

well not to be a smart ass but you did tell if she didn't call to never call again. I think you got your answer, she doesn't want to be with you.

3. Marla

Marla New Member

Hahaha!!! I love farts!!! I'm a 19 year old female and I can be so immature at times -- my boyfriend and I can have so much fun together blowing burps in each other's faces...I rule at that! :p

That girl isn't worth your time! If you have only been together 3 months, and have already had numerous fights.....get over it and find someone else!!! Don't go crawling back to her, she obviously doesn't want you anymore. You can do better...someone you won't have to argue with, and someone you can be yourself around!

4. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

It's over. Move on.

5. KMAzz

KMAzz OT Supporter

Talk about farts? Stupid fights? How old are both of you? Sounds like you two need to grow up a bit.

6. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

It might be interesting if you weren't on the defensive that much. It seems from your reply that you took it really personal and almost put in her mind that your not worth it just because of this little fart thing. She has some problems on that farting issue too but you should at least see that it might have been a mistake to say what you have said then, it will be useful for your next relationship.

7. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

Only 3 months in, cut your losses.

8. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

:werd: :hsd:

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

good to know me and my girl arent the only strange ones :wavey: :rofl: . Nothing is more hilarious then catching her in the face with a nice loud fart...She gets me back though...:rofl:

Ok maybe we are still odd, but we share things like that so comfortably...

Anyways...to the thread starter... DUMP HER. If she cant be mature about something so simple as mentioning a fart (geesh you werent sitting on her face or anything:naughty: ), then she certainly cant handle a real relationship.

10. Marla

Marla New Member

I was hoping someone else was going to reply and agree with me!!! I love it! Haha! That's when you know you are VERY comfortable around them! Haha!

11. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

weren't you the one with 11ty billion pages of fake drama earlier? :squint:

12. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Ummm... sorry to say hun but you dumped her, and she gracefully accepted it. Your relationship is obviously over, let it go. Stop calling her, you are BOTHERING her

13. sailor71

sailor71 New Member

Stop being such a little pussy. Girls do NOT go for guys that are nancy boys and calling so much. If you really want her back, give her a chance to miss you! I think you both must be drama queens - its only 3 months in.

Grow a pair!!

14. SquiGee

SquiGee Guest

15. BTA

BTA New Member

I fart alot, the GF doesnt seem to mind.

16. Kim

Kim New Member

^ Fart a lot? You must be hyperacidic then. Go see a doc.

17. bait

bait New Member

from the asian:
    the relationship isn't worth it if you can't even be yourself or be comfortable around her, and vice versa. it's over, let it go, plus it's only 3 months...both of you guys deserve better!

18. BTA

BTA New Member

Kinda how likeing to chew ice means I'm low on Iron?

Get bent.

19. twisted_angel

twisted_angel New Member

Arguing about farts? lmao sorry but thats a sign that your relationship is over, let her go and move on, seems to me she was looking for an excuse to fight with you, easy way out?

20. jafo

jafo land of entitlement OT Supporter

ditto

21. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

This thread still makes me giggle... what is the update on this one??

22. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

How many guys here have farted on your girls head?
    Raise your hands!

/raise
    I have...

I griped her head up, held it in place, laid my crack right above her forehead and vibrated her frontal lobes.

Of course.. to be fair I should mention that was in retaliation for her farting on my neck and almost knocking out a filling from my tooth during a perfectly relaxing massage.

Which was her retaliation for when she spooned me one night and I blasted her leg.

:noes: WTF

23. devilishparty

devilishparty Don't sleep walk, it's bad for you.

I would jsut let her go. You got your answer when she didnt call you back. Dont be a stalker. Just forget about it. Oh and if she does call, play hard to get. That way she learns her lesson!

24. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

YOU asked HER why she was with you. you were the one talkin about.....FARTS. you fucked yourself on this one. grow up a lil bit and find a new girl.

25. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

this whole thread :rofl:

i agree with just letting her go... you initiated, so stick with your word. as for the farts bit... well i'd get comfortable with the other person before lettin it all rip :rofl: