this is fucked up

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shitwaffles, Jul 21, 2007.

1. shitwaffles

shitwaffles mother fucking timmy

dont know if this belongs her or in on-topic

this chick is my best friend. she has this long-distance relationship with some dude she met on the internet in north carolina (she lives in illinois). she claims there is a really strong connection and she's basically head over heals in love with him.

i hate the dude, he's a total dick/tool and control freak.

anyway, they've known each other for about a year and he fucked his ex-gf whom he is living with. basically tells her up straight "oh yea, i fucked my ex, sorry." tries to blame her and shit for not being online constantly to talk with him. she takes the bait and blames herself. my friend is hurt bad, making herself sick over it, literally vomiting when she thinks about it. drinks hardcore for a couple days to try and forget about it. then she goes and fucks some guy 3 times over a 2 week period.

and now they are back in love again claiming everyone makes mistakes, it was just a mistake, and people deserve second chances. how the fuck does this shit work?

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

You can be anyone on the internet...that's why. She is "in love" with whatever she imagines this guy as. And he has a girl that fawns all over him.

If it works for them...

3. shitwaffles

shitwaffles mother fucking timmy

she's lives with him for a week a few times a year.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

in all honesty, it is her problem not yours. She will not leave the guy until she sees the need to, no matter what you say to her.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

*sigh*

Just another typical tale from idiots who date because they don't know any better...Learn from this. I know you want to protect your friend, but the problem is she's most likely never going to listen to you because she'd in terrible denial and will unfortunately hav to wake up to what's really going on herself.

6. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

:werd:

I'm not going to say that all relationships that start online are bad, but probably 99% of them are. You don't know who it is you're talking to, they can pretend to be whatever or whoever they want to be. But it fails for the same reason most relationships irl fail, people are stupid.

7. Takitome

Takitome New Member

That's not also it, there's a big communication problem when you speak through text or phone. You can't read their body language well and can't put their feelings to their word, so you don't know when they are joking or not unless they make it bloody obvious ;)