SRS This girl....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shawshank, Mar 18, 2007.

1. shawshank

shawshank New Member

I am having trouble with this girl I know who has a pretty big thing for me. We go to college together and have hooked up quiet a few times. I am pretty sure she wants to start dating. The thing is I am not clicking with her.

She is a great person, very smart and intersting, but I just dont feel a click that I have felt with other girls.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to tell her I just wana be friends. I really dont want her to run home crying but I also dont want to be in this postion anymore.

2. gkremian

gkremian New Member

IMO: bite the bullet and tell you you may not feel the same way that she does. It's the only thing that will work.

3. Isaac

Isaac New Member

There's really no way out of it but to say so. If I were you I'd say the friendship works a lot better than a relationship would, and you'd be ruining a good thing if you did that. At that point it's not really the coolest thing to keep having sex though.

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I've been in that situation before. I told the girl that "I wasn't ready for a relationship right now because I was busy with work (new job) and I had just gotten out of another long term relationship (which was true) and blah blah blah excuse." Had I clicked with her better, I would have wanted to persue a relationship.

Most evidence to support that "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" really means "I don't want a relationship with YOU right now."

5. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

agreed, you have no choice right now.

Better now than never man.